Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

Active Junky- Ebates

Hey guys, figured I’d make a quick thread, as you probably seen me whore it up,with referral links lately..

Haha...I’m not affiliated at all, just a numbers guy and always looking for the best deal/value..

I don’t use them to the fullest, theirs ways to use it in store etc..but Online it’s just too easy.. click into the AJ or Ebates site, make sure you’ve refreshed or logged in, just click the store your shopping at, a little note pops up, saying your earning xxx % cash back...Too frickin easy..

Refer friends for $10 for each of you, Ebates has the same but it’s $10 for them and $25 for the one with the referral link...again it works.. I have noticed AJ usually has higher % back usually. The sites also tell you all the codes, deals etc..

There’s tons of stores on their amazon, psa, rainier arms, eBay,Cabela’s,and tons more.So if you see something good post up, and I’ll do the same.Nowmy referral links

Active junky
    https://www.activejunky.com/invite/1825879

Ebates
    https://www.ebates.com/r/HALLIN112?eeid=26474

Anyways just putting that out there as I noticed another wevo member added $10 to my account..Thanks

So sign up as I need suppressor money......My nfa fund...lol...
    Last edited by mustangfreek; 23 March 2019 at 01:25.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Glad you cleared that up. I’ve been reading some about that on here wondering if ISIS got ahold of your account haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Always do more than is required of you"
    - General George S. Patton

Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol

It’s small but it’s extra ammo/nfa piggy bank money....

..ehh..I was already ordering cat/dog food,tires, ammo, kids stuff...so it’s just a freebie as I see it...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    Lol

It’s small but it’s extra ammo/nfa piggy bank money....

..ehh..I was already ordering cat/dog food,tires, ammo, kids stuff...so it’s just a freebie as I see it...
    Agreed! Every little bit helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Always do more than is required of you"
    - General George S. Patton

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm guessing that was me you saw pop up last night as another referral. I needed some stuff from Brownell's and figured I'd give it a shot. Glad you've been selling it, because it seems like a nice little extra, especially after I was pricing higher dollar items today trying to figure out the best vendor for a possible optic purchase.

Thanks for the heads up.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gatordev View Post
    I'm guessing that was me you saw pop up last night as another referral. I needed some stuff from Brownell's and figured I'd give it a shot. Glad you've been selling it, because it seems like a nice little extra, especially after I was pricing higher dollar items today trying to figure out the best vendor for a possible optic purchase.

Thanks for the heads up.
    Used his referral, a 10% off Coupon Brownells was running at the time, and got 4% back through active junky from the EDC X9 purchase.

Already up to $260 in rewards. Not too shabby for buying things you were already going to get.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Gatordev- yes I assumed it was you, it doesn’t give a name just says the email used. Ya i caught myself playing around with who has the better deal they the AJ site..lol

UW- Right on..that was a nice chunk back on that WC

Like I just noticed a few other screen name-emails have signed up , but it says they have not done the first transaction over $25 to get $10 and me $10....get Er done...ginger needs Ammo and scope monies..

Just noticed some have risen lately

Cabela’s at 10%
    Palmetto 6%
    Brownells 6%

Downloads
    Uploads
    Gatordev- yes I assumed it was you, it doesn’t give a name just says the email used. Ya i caught myself playing around with who has the better deal they the AJ site..lol

UW- Right on..that was a nice chunk back on that WC

Like I just noticed a few other screen name-emails have signed up , but it says they have not done the first transaction over $25 to get $10 and me $10....get Er done...ginger needs Ammo and scope monies..

Just noticed some have risen lately

Cabela’s at 10%
    Palmetto 6%
    Brownells 6%
    Don't forget those RA purchases. 3% back, and use WEVO10 to get 10% off the order from the website and that 3% additional back later.

Too bad Cabelas doesn't have anymore Type 1 RMR's for $350, I'd buy 4-6 more right now. That 10% would cover the tax baby!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Don't forget those RA purchases. 3% back, and use WEVO10 to get 10% off the order from the website and that 3% additional back later.

Too bad Cabelas doesn't have anymore Type 1 RMR's for $350, I'd buy 4-6 more right now. That 10% would cover the tax baby!

Ya that’s what I see a lot of this at now with online stores charging tax..I think about all that I’ve ordered from charge it...booo

I was gonna put that out there about Ra and the coupon...but didn’t want to sound to coupon crazy...lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mustang, ever see an actual rebate show up? I’ve been notified I have them coming (over a month ago) but I’ve yet to have a check in the mail.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fledge View Post
    Mustang, ever see an actual rebate show up? I’ve been notified I have them coming (over a month ago) but I’ve yet to have a check in the mail.
    Yes, I barely got in before there last payout.

But I did the PayPal route.. couple days after there payout/deadline I had it in my pp. So worked flawless for me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, I barely got in before there last payout.

But I did the PayPal route.. couple days after there payout/deadline I had it in my pp. So worked flawless for me.
    Roger that. I selected a mailed check because PayPal now changes 1% to transfer money to your account.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fledge View Post
    Roger that. I selected a mailed check because PayPal now changes 1% to transfer money to your account.
    I missed that. Do you have a link to the policy? I was trying to look on Paypal just now but wasn't seeing it. Is it due to the way the money is transferred?

Downloads
    Uploads

Active Junky- Ebates

A web search will pull up links about this. Here’s one: https://www.doctorofcredit.com/venmo...-1-up-from-25/

Their policy changed in November.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've only ever used the standard bank transfer, which is still free from what it looks like.