Thread: PSA AKV 9mm

Downloads
    Uploads

PSA AKV 9mm

This looks very cool. And it appears it works this time. What do you guys think?

I still have not found a price tag for it though.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been wanting one for some time, but held off after MAC's first video. I seem to have developed a need for 9mm "pistols" recently. Sig MPX, CMMG Guard, and now this one. I saw $729 a few places. Out of stock at PSA right now BUT the 35-round Scorpion compatible mags were in stock at $19.95 each. That's literally a third of the cost for a 30-round MPX mag, sigh.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by PJD642 View Post
    I've been wanting one for some time, but held off after MAC's first video. I seem to have developed a need for 9mm "pistols" recently. Sig MPX, CMMG Guard, and now this one. I saw $729 a few places. Out of stock at PSA right now BUT the 35-round Scorpion compatible mags were in stock at $19.95 each. That's literally a third of the cost for a 30-round MPX mag, sigh.
    I've been going back and forth about the whole PCC thing, but this looks pretty awesome. I was disappointed at first when I saw that first video but at present it looks like a possible. Let's face it, I will probably buy or build a AR9 as well, but if this gun in the video works well and does well... waiting for further data points before getting too excited.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The official re-release video going over some of the major changes and upgrades.