Downloads
    Uploads

MP5 clone question

Unfortunately not for me, but a friend of mine is looking at a couple MP5 clones. The two he is primarily looking at are made by Zenith and PTR. The two models are relatively identical, and are within about $40 of each other in terms of price. Is it one of these brands a better choice than the other? Or is there another one in the $1700-$1800 price range that is worth considering over those two? Thanks in advance

Downloads
    Uploads
    I thought these were supposed to have a decent reputation. I have the precursor to it and it's been running fine, for what that's worth.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've never owned or shot a PTR, so I don't know much about them.

I have a Zenith. Had to replace the ejector and extractor to get it to run. Less than impressed. When contacting their CS, they were non-responsive.

The Omega line that gatordev linked are higher quality in my opinion, not Dakota Tactical quality, but a step above the Zenith, POF's of the world.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The omegas were recommended over the Zeniths by that Las Vegas machine gun rental place also, and their guns see about 40k rounds a MONTH

Thanks guys