Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    N. KY
    Posts
    2,607
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    Don't let the hammer fly when you hit the decocker button. There have been isolated instances of HK's discharging upon dropping the hammer.
    Good to know. But if a bad guy surrendered and I wanted to de-cock it, I would point it away from bad guy, because if I accidently shot a guy who was lying on his stomach with his legs crossed and hands interlocked on his head, it just goes from self-defense to homicide just that quick. Also, still have DA trigger for a first quick shot then back to S/A.

    Thanks,
    FT
    Last edited by FortTom; 28 March 2019 at 17:17.
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member



  2. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Mn.
    Posts
    1,258
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Or you could just use this:

    150673_600-1.jpg
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    N. KY
    Posts
    2,607
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    That would be hilarious if it wasn't so true.

    FT
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member



  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    In a warm, moist environment... Usually.
    Posts
    3,143
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0
    ND him in the dick. Anybody that breaks into a home ought to at least deserve to sit down to pee for the rest of his life. []
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,728
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Oh and buy a gadget....

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    N. KY
    Posts
    2,607
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    Oh and buy a gadget....
    And what gadget would you be alluding too?
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member



  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    In a warm, moist environment... Usually.
    Posts
    3,143
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0
    striker control device. AKA: The Gadget. In a nutshell. once you develop the habit of pressing your thumb on the end of the slide, you'll be able to feel a push when you're trying to glockdick yourself.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    N. KY
    Posts
    2,607
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    O.K....funny guys... Seriously all of these years, and I've never heard of and never have seen one of those until today.
    Last edited by FortTom; 30 March 2019 at 18:10.
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member



  9. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,728
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    O.K....funny guys... Seriously all of these years, and I've never heard of and never have seen one of those until today.
    The concept came from old timey hammer guns. You'd press your thumb against the hammer when reholstering in case anything snagged the trigger. Literally same concept for a Glock except 100% applicable to AIWB.

    http://www.vdmsr.com/2018/03/striker...gadget_34.html

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    N. KY
    Posts
    2,607
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    The concept came from old timey hammer guns. You'd press your thumb against the hammer when reholstering in case anything snagged the trigger. Literally same concept for a Glock except 100% applicable to AIWB.

    http://www.vdmsr.com/2018/03/striker...gadget_34.html
    Wow, very cool read, I'd recommend Glock lovers check it out. Thanks for posting that Voodoo. My situation was a little different, though. Mine pulled the trigger on the draw. All I know for sure was that my shirt tail or t-shirt got tangled up, then "Click".

    FT
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member



  11. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,728
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    Wow, very cool read, I'd recommend Glock lovers check it out. Thanks for posting that Voodoo. My situation was a little different, though. Mine pulled the trigger on the draw. All I know for sure was that my shirt tail or t-shirt got tangled up, then "Click".

    FT
    The shirt was likely in the holster during reholstering, I've seen this type of thing a few times develop on the range.

    That is a training and clothing choice thing.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •