Uploads
    I’d stock up now, just Incase..

But I’m sure you fellas in Cali are.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    I’d stock up now, just Incase..

But I’m sure you fellas in Cali are.
    Everyone should as their budget allows year round. One thing the left has proven, they absolutely will not stop coming after your rights. They're better organized, better funded, and better at the misinformation campaign. All that's stands between them and your rights are voting, and courts... which we can all agree, normally don't do us any favors.

Democrats...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Everyone should as their budget allows year round. One thing the left has proven, they absolutely will not stop coming after your rights. They're better organized, better funded, and better at the misinformation campaign. All that's stands between them and your rights are voting, and courts... which we can all agree, normally don't do us any favors.

Democrats...
    THIS.

110%.

Stocking up on powder, primers, brass, bullets.... and once that gets up there I can systematically buy guns and mags or whatnot.

I really do think about the logistics of all this stuff. Yes I want to collect new and cool guns, but I also want to have enough of the essentials on hand because no, they won't ever stop coming.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Never hurts to replace what you shoot with double throughout the year. I've been scooping up 420 rnd cans of M855 locally for $130, and those 200 rnd cans of 7.62 on Brownells for a while. It often runs around $105 shipped free.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ya those 762 cans are a good deal

Use A-junky for another $5 off or so per can

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep, buy it cheap and stack it deep. Some great deals out there right now.. I imagine those Cali guys are buying mags hand over fist right now.
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    Gator -

I don't think the 9th "didn't make a ruling."

My understanding is that the 9th was looking at the suspension of enforcement order issued while the law itself was under review. At least in this case, they seem to have said the law wasn't enforceable while in the lower court.

Now that there's a completed ruling, the validity of the law itself starts through the appeal process and the 9th re-enters the picture. If the 9th overturns, presumably possession becomes illegal (unless another suspension order is issued or the old one remains in effect).
    Good point, good point. Perhaps better wording would have been that the 9th didn't make a ruling on the law itself, but could do so when it comes back to them on appeal. My point (and it seems yours as well) is that there is no "final" ruling about the law's validity by the 9th, and that CA can still bring it to them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    9th Circus granted the request for stay on the current Magazine deal. By 4:59pm PST, Cali Residents won't be able to buy standard capacity mags again. Hopefully this goes to SCOTUS again.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well it was short lived... hope you guys all got some.