Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ammo deals

Downloads
    Uploads

Ammo deals

Trying to keep crap somewhat organized I decided to start another thread for Ammo.

So post up what deals you see and also if your looking for something just post up what it is.

I’ll start with some .22...

500 rd bricks of rem thunderbolts $14.72 plus codes to get it lower

https://www.sportsmansguide.com/prod...unds?a=1805073

They also got 525 rd bricks of federal .22 hp - $20

https://gun.deals/product/federal-22...25-rounds-2849
    Last edited by mustangfreek; 3 April 2019 at 03:39.

Downloads
    Uploads
    For the 224 Valkyrie guys decent looking range fodder/brass for cheap

200 rd cases of 75 Tmj at brownells on sale for $99

https://www.brownells.com/ammunition...rod113684.aspx

Add 2 cases or $200 to your cart and then add code M8y for $20 off then use Active junky for another $8 off , if your new go thru my referral link for $10 for each of us..
    https://www.activejunky.com/invite/1825879

Downloads
    Uploads
    Some good stuff at a good price.

Federal XM556FBIT3M .62 Grain Tactical Bonded Bulk Packaged on Stripper Clips 300 for $99 plus $10 shipping

https://shop.wisearms.com/300-rounds...tripper-clips/

Downloads
    Uploads
    ^Make sure you read the fine print on that one. "This ammo is classified as “Factory Seconds” by Federal Cartridge Company because we were told that it failed the FBI’s accuracy requirements."
    Its probably going to be marked RXM556SBCT3 and come in a white box possibly. That photo is of XM556SBCT3 and it looks like they borrowed the picture from BFGC.
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    ^Make sure you read the fine print on that one. "This ammo is classified as “Factory Seconds” by Federal Cartridge Company because we were told that it failed the FBI’s accuracy requirements."
    Its probably going to be marked RXM556SBCT3 and come in a white box possibly. That photo is of XM556SBCT3 and it looks like they borrowed the picture from BFGC.

Here’s some more info, and in a brown box.

THIS AMMO IS BULK PACKAGED ON 10 - ROUND STRIPPER CLIPS.........

Federal XM556FBIT3M 62 grain Tactical Bonded ammo. This is the ultra hard to find ammo made for the FBI's tactical units

MFR#: XM556FBIT3M
    Caliber: 223 Remington
    Bullet: Tactical Bonded
    Bullet Weight: 62 Grains
    Box: 200 Rds ( 20 10 - Round Stripper Clips )
    Manufactured by Federal Cartridge Company under contract for the FBI, the XM556FBIT3M is a 62 grain Tactical Bonded bullet bulk packaged on 10rd Stripper Clips. This ammo is classified as “Factory Seconds” by Federal Cartridge Company because we were told that it failed the FBI’s accuracy requirements by .1 inch. It has crimped primers and sealant around the projectile. This limited supply is available for purchase until it is gone.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Is that info from somebody who actually ordered it? I read what they said on their website. First off, .1 is meaningless unless you know what the FBI requirements are. It could be 4 MOA at 100 yards. So at a minimum its 4.1 at 100 yards probably worse since they only posted the minimum deviation and not the maximum. "Who" told them it didn't meet the requirements? They didn't say it was Federal so it probably was a distributor looking to off load it. I also highly doubt it is marked FBI anymore. Also, if the FBI rejected it that means they don't have confidence in it as a self defense round. Why should a civilian think any less. Should we trust "factory seconds" on a life saving moment? Ultra hard to find? I ordered a case on Wednesday from a different seller, please. I'm not trying to bust your chops Mustang its just their ad is full of omission which is a form of lying. Caveat emptor...
    Last edited by Stone; 5 April 2019 at 16:07.
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    No offense taken.

I just copied and pasted from their description is all, I don’t have anything to do with them, nor did I order any.

Was just passing along the info.. A thread on ar15 about it, bunch of guys ordered and received already..Thats all I know.

Downloads
    Uploads
    That 200rd ammo can of 762 at brownells is still on sale. $113 for 200 rds of -147gr-xm80-762x51 ammo

Add 2 cans and enter code M8Y for $20 off, that and use AJ and another $9 off, ends up around 50 cents a round for brass case 308 shipped.

https://www.brownells.com/ammunition...rod110340.aspx

Downloads
    Uploads
    Some decent ammo over at Natchez on sale & free shipping., remember to use AJ for a few more bux back
    https://www.natchezss.com/email/2019/flash-sale.html

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nosler over-run/not blem- 64gr bonded 223 ammo $13 per box

http://www.shootersproshop.com/nosle...-run-20ct.html

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looking at the dust and powder on the boxes, seems like this might have been on the shelf for awhile but $0.55 per round shipped from Brownells didn't seem like a bad price for 300 subs ... primers look sealed.

Name:  IMG_4493 300BO Sub-Sonic Ammo.jpg
Views: 967
Size:  1.56 MB
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice score, Jerry!
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just got 1K rounds of 55 gn Norma tactical for 27.4 Cents a round from Aim Surplus.
    Last edited by FortTom; 24 September 2019 at 20:04.
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    Just got 1K rounds of Norma Tactical 55 gn Norma tactical for 27.4 Cents a round from Aim Surplus.
    That’s some good ammo

You could sell that Norma brass and recoup a good chunk of that cost too

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Former11B View Post
    That’s some good ammo

You could sell that Norma brass and recoup a good chunk of that cost too
    That Norma TAC at the great price is produced by Lake City. I can't figure out if it's actually Norma brass or Lake City. I've ready at least one report that it's Lake City brass but I haven't confirmed. I bought some of the last Winchester white box .233 55gr ammo that was actually commercial Win brass and uncrimped primers. If you buy that ammo today it's LC produced with LC brass and crimped primers. It's a little annoying, actually, because Winchester, Norma, and Frontier appear to all be the same Lake City ammo because someone figured out how to contract out excess capacity.