I have never been a Glock fanboy... nothing against them but nothing really attracts me to them either. The only thing really attracting me to Glock is the support for it. You can get a Glock mag anywhere and more importantly there are a gazillion mods you can make. The 'pimp Glock' is the main thing that would even remotely attract me to Glock.

That said I would think Glock is the #1 (by far) customizable pistols out there.

Recently though I discovered this guy.... Tactical Toolbox... I watched this video and he brought up some good stuff to discuss that could run off into 100 rabbit holes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Fd6R8UPAwg

According to him an M&P 2.0 is another highly customizable pistol (other than Glock).

And another one that he mentions is a CZ P10C.

It is also worth noting that I found I place that sells crazy good aftermarket triggers for Sig pistols too.

I am by no means an expert but that seems to be the pecking order of after market support.... Glock, M&P, CZ, and marginally Sig.

Specifically I am interested more in triggers than anything (for now). Barrels are important too but to a lesser degree. I would like to drop in a barrel for say carry and then be able to drop in a threaded barrel to shoot suppressed if I want.

Basically what can we come up with in terms of highly customizable pistols (with the trigger at the forefront)? It doesn't have to be on my list...I don't know much...so add as needed.

I replaced the trigger in my 226 and it's like a totally different gun. That said it would be kind of nice to start on a project pistol... starting with triggers, but after that--- what are the ones you would recommend for being able to have a customizable gun?

Note: Right now I don't own a striker fired gun anymore. All are hammer fired. I just have a thing for it. But if I can get a nice trigger and some after market support I would be all over it. Several CZ pistols have my eye...

I would also be curious to know what kind of cash you guys put into a your customizations of your pistols? (Carry or otherwise).