Thread: CZ P10c

Downloads
    Uploads

CZ P10c

So we’ve been talking about them in various threads. I’m very intrigued and almost committed to throwing up my G17 to trade into o e and f these, G just sits and I’m not truly fond of the grip ..AT ALL. The P80 frames grip is so much better..

Anyways.. so who here is shooting one?

I see not a lot of support for them yet, I see some companies coming out with sights and a few trigger options.

Pics are welcome!

Downloads
    Uploads
    The debate for me is to get the standard version or the suppressor ready version.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ya no cans here and I don’t really ever see the need for any..pistol cans...mehhh..

I found a local guy who says he fired 2 mags they one and didn’t like it, for $325/std. Version. I threw up my g17 for sale

Mags are like 30+ a pop..

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a P10c and a P10F. The c is a grey suppressor ready one and I love it. Waiting for my dealer to find out if he can get a suppressor ready 10f with a factory optic cut slide. If not I’ll go with the optic ready one and just grab a threaded barrel for it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    So we’ve been talking about them in various threads. I’m very intrigued and almost committed to throwing up my G17 to trade into o e and f these, G just sits and I’m not truly fond of the grip ..AT ALL. The P80 frames grip is so much better..

Anyways.. so who here is shooting one?

I see not a lot of support for them yet, I see some companies coming out with sights and a few trigger options.

Pics are welcome!
    I do.

I’ve not shot my VP9 since I’ve adjusted.

In fact, it has replaced them.

I need to put adds here for them.

It’s flatter shooting, but slightly more recoil.

It’s (slightly) more accurate to me thus I’m much more confident with it. Especially at distance - 20 yds and out.

Love the ergonomics and the stippling is great.

I handpicked mine so I have them with a crisp trigger break and tight group (each pistol comes with a target).

Buy with confidence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Awesome feedback

Both of you using the stock triggers?

How about sights?

Downloads
    Uploads
    My question about this gun is still "suppressor ready or standard version?'

If I get this (or any other gun) with suppressor height sights how big of a pain in the ass will getting a holster for it be?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    Awesome feedback

Both of you using the stock triggers?

How about sights?
    Factory on both. Decent night sights are standard and the trigger is better than any upgrade I’ve felt on other striker fired weapons. Both break at right under 5 lbs and will wind up around 4.5lbs broken in based on others experience. Both mine are only a few months old and around 250 rounds each.

Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    My question about this gun is still "suppressor ready or standard version?'

If I get this (or any other gun) with suppressor height sights how big of a pain in the ass will getting a holster for it be?
    My FN’s and CZ 75’s seem to fit the holsters I have regardless of sights. Only ones I have the same firearm with different sights to actually try. Mainly kydex and leather ones though. My holster selection sucks. Lol