Pulled off another Forum...

Well guys , sorry it took so long to get to the proto-type . But here it is !
Well i just so happened to have some 500d in MARPAT , so what I have done here also is to construct the TRASH Bag out of 500 denier Cordura with a 430d pack cloth liner to see if it cut down on weight . Well the scale does not lie . It was only one oz. lighter . So to say right off , we will not be making any TRASH bags out of 500d . Now I had only enough MARPAT to make the one and only MARPAT TRASH Bag and do notplan on bringing any more into the shop , so please do not ask .
Now with the modification , the proto-type HSGI TRASH Bag will work both on the ALICE and the DE 1606 pack frame . Setup on the ALICE frame looks and adapts the same way when used . The 1606 frame mounts very similiar , but has more options to secure the pack to the frame such as weaving the supprt straps through slots at the base of the frame . Here are the photos .

Gene @ HSGI

Final 4 pics . Also new upgrade on the ziippers on the back panel . They have two zipper sliders . One slider slides downwards which operates to fully open the rear panel and the 2nd zipper slider pulls upwards to allow just an opening to slide items in and out . And yes , they are #10 coil tooth zippers .