Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pulled off another Forum...

Well guys , sorry it took so long to get to the proto-type . But here it is !
    Well i just so happened to have some 500d in MARPAT , so what I have done here also is to construct the TRASH Bag out of 500 denier Cordura with a 430d pack cloth liner to see if it cut down on weight . Well the scale does not lie . It was only one oz. lighter . So to say right off , we will not be making any TRASH bags out of 500d . Now I had only enough MARPAT to make the one and only MARPAT TRASH Bag and do notplan on bringing any more into the shop , so please do not ask .
    Now with the modification , the proto-type HSGI TRASH Bag will work both on the ALICE and the DE 1606 pack frame . Setup on the ALICE frame looks and adapts the same way when used . The 1606 frame mounts very similiar , but has more options to secure the pack to the frame such as weaving the supprt straps through slots at the base of the frame . Here are the photos .

Gene @ HSGI

Final 4 pics . Also new upgrade on the ziippers on the back panel . They have two zipper sliders . One slider slides downwards which operates to fully open the rear panel and the 2nd zipper slider pulls upwards to allow just an opening to slide items in and out . And yes , they are #10 coil tooth zippers .

Downloads
    Uploads
    x, you should make a post across the boards showing everything that you can fit into one of these, then show it fully loaded on a person. the tactical pack monkey was funny, but it didn't accurately show how the pack rides

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lshd-reviews View Post
    x, you should make a post across the boards showing everything that you can fit into one of these, then show it fully loaded on a person. the tactical pack monkey was funny, but it didn't accurately show how the pack rides
    Agreed,
    I'd like to see how it rides with the ALICE v/s MOLLE frame with a realistic load. My largest concern right now is if this pack will accomodate my Wiggy's FTRSS sleeping bag system w/o taking up the majority of the packs cubic inches. I'm also thinking about piggybacking my Kifaru Scout on it.
    Broadsword

Downloads
    Uploads
    I called Gene tonight, and my pack will be Ready "soon" as it is a "Special" Pack..

To clarify, I sold my last T.R.A.S.H. Bag to a deploying Marine.

CXS

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Custom-X_Sponjah View Post
    The original AK Scabbard would not fit my AK folded, but Contact Gene and tell him what your looking to do and he'll call me to borrow my Rifle to make it for ya..

I am pretty excited, the Newest version is out now and fits the Down East 1606 frame as well as the ALICE frame. I sold my T.R.A.S.H. bag to a deploying Marine, and will be replacing it with one of these newer models. There are a couple other new features that make this bag a great value..

CXS
    Got some good news, Test Fit on the Optics Scabbard..
    Good to Go..
    Gonna get a buddy to snap some pics of his pack on since mines not ready yet..

CXS

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sweet...
    Thanks..Now I just need someone to piggyback a Kifaru Scout onto the TRASH bag and snap some pic's.
    Broadsword

Downloads
    Uploads
    First I would like to say hello to the board. Just joined and the first thing I saw was what ive been looking for for awhile. Am interested in getting this or if it bas changed something that is alike in most ways.
    Can someone point me in the direction to possibly get set up.
    Thanks in advance.
    GreyEagle

Downloads
    Uploads
    First - Welcome aboard GreyEagle.

Following link shows their Contact info: Contact Page for High Speed Gear
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"