Downloads
    Uploads

Fortis Shift Vertical Grip

So I know these have been around forever, but I recently began playing with vertical foregrips again and am debating getting one of these. It's a bit pricey to just try out though so I wanted to ask if anyone has any first hand experience with these and what they thought of them. Good? Bad? How do they stack up against straight vertical grips? I've got an old school KAC. Nothing miraculous but am kinda digging the feel now that I've unearthed it again. Only mounts to picatinny so requires a pic section to mount to my Mlok stuff. Just curious about the ergo's of the Fortis. Specifically the full vert grip, not the shorty.
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    I might have one floating around somewhere if I can find it you can try out.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey that would work out. Let me know. I’d be happy to cover shipping.
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    Anybody? No opinions or experience at all..?
    -One Nation, Under God

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn View Post
    Anybody? No opinions or experience at all..?
    If you are accepting opinions in lieu of experience, then I'll play!

The farm boy in me really does not like field equipment with holes in it. That things can get caught in. Including fingers. If the design was completely solid I think I'd consider giving it a try, but as produced / sold, I view it more as bling than a tool.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have their shorter version. It feels very good in the hand. The appearance is more space-age than traditionalists like. I have one in package I can let you have for a deal. PM me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn View Post
    Hey that would work out. Let me know. I’d be happy to cover shipping.
    They work, I have one on a rifle, the aesthetics are love it/hate it. I like how you can just grip it by the "pit" like I do normally on VFG's. The shorter version in my opinion is better.

PM me your addy and I'll ship one out to you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    So generally positive experience, with a general preference for the shorter. Cool.

PM sent.
    -One Nation, Under God