This is both gun related and not...at least not the specific question I am looking for information on.

I am going to revamp my reloading set up (over time), but that process will take time and no big decisions have been made yet. I am kind of sketching ideas in my head for a long term goal of what to invest in and how to keep the messy parts outside if possible.

I reload everything I shoot [for the most part] and I want to up my tumbling game to help with the most time consuming part, which is brass prep. I basically want to super size my ability to tumble and dry brass. What I have in mind is buying a small (or second hand) cement mixer for my bulk stuff. I can get media for it fairly cheap.

I am not sure if the inside of a cement mixer will actually damage the brass though (possible sharp edges, rough interior etc).

My current tumbler has a thick rubber coating on the inside of the container which I assume is for this very purpose (to prevent damaging cases).

I am exploring options of possible materials or feasibility [or if it's even needed] to have some kind of heavy duty spray on rubber coating that I could coat the inside of the mixer with that will be durable enough to last and won't cost an arm and a leg (if it's even needed).

For small jobs on nice brass I will still use my smaller tumbler, but for bigger jobs I want to be able to tumble a 3 or 5 gallon bucket of brass at a time.

Any help or insight into what can work best and not come off, or what won't cost an arm and a leg, or anything else that might be helpful please chime in.

It's not really a gun related question but that will be the ultimate end use...