Page 63 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No worries. The only safety on this is the trigger, other than the end user.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    All back together, about to hit the backyard range to try that new trigger setup. SA may end up being a bit too light with that 17lb mainspring. The GGI adjustable trigger zeroed any overtravel in SA. It's like a different gun. Now to get my other set of factory grips off to Senor BattleCock....

220 fixed 2 (1 of 1) by Steven Ragan, on Flickr

Downloads
    Uploads
    Name:  5S3A3790.jpg
Views: 551
Size:  214.3 KB

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just need checkered G10 G-Mascus green grips for the desert and these will be done.

“ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Uffdaphil View Post
    Just need checkered G10 G-Mascus green grips for the desert and these will be done.

I need more Sigs in my life.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I need more Sigs in my life.
    I love me some Sig. I have like 6 of em. I have also been liking some of the offerings from Springfield and CZ as well. I have no Glocks (please don't hit me) LOL!

What I need though is more money in my life so I can have a Uwone size gun safe.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    I love me some Sig. I have like 6 of em. I have also been liking some of the offerings from Springfield and CZ as well. I have no Glocks (please don't hit me) LOL!

What I need though is more money in my life so I can have a Uwone size gun safe.
    What? I just rotate the same 3 guns... and change out the optics and accessories.

Downloads
    Uploads

Is that a Revolution 9?

I can't wait until mine gets out of jail.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep, the Rev 9. Totally happy with it.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep, the Rev 9. Totally happy with it.
    Give me some of the goods Other than being happy, what do you like about it? I already bought one and I am halfway through my wait...but I've never shot one... Needless to say I want my new baby out of jail...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry R View Post
    While I'm here ------------ Smith 696 - a Five Shot .44 Special. Speed Loaders for the Range, Speed Strips for Carry - nice and flat. I don't think I have posted this revolver before.

Digging through some of the old post. When I saw this 696 I damn near fell out of my chair. That is on my short list of wants. I do love big bore wheel guns, and nothing gets better than some 44spl.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Name:  5S3A3790.jpg
Views: 551
Size:  214.3 KB
    Nice M&p's..where's the fde one for the trio ...

But where is the trigger upgrades on those bad boys, loved the ergos of these but when I swapped out the stock for the apex stuff, totally different and much more enjoyable shooting gun all around..

I want another m&p 9, such a good shooter and just a better grip

What? I just rotate the same 3 guns... and change out the optics and accessories.
    Lol...

I'm catching on to you now....Lolol

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    Give me some of the goods Other than being happy, what do you like about it? I already bought one and I am halfway through my wait...but I've never shot one... Needless to say I want my new baby out of jail...
    Well, it's my first can so I can't compare with others. Positives are: does not feel all that front heavy; suppresses well with 147 gr - better on Sig than Glock 19; does not seem to shift POI much that I can tell. Feels extremely well machined. I did have to buy a separate metric piston. Comes with 1/2x28.

Periodically check tightness of the front cap. (thinking safe practices) It may vibrate loose. Ditto can itself after a few shots from cold and every mag or two. Maybe I'm paranoid about damaging. Shooting gloves NOT enough insulation. When done firing, at least crack the can open a half turn to break the seal. Seems more an issue with the taper mount rifle can. I keep threads and taper surface lubed with Aeroshell barrel grease. Others with experience may have better ideas.

Factory Glock high sights do not rise above can surface. But I seem to shoot as well can on or off. Same with standard Sig sights. At least at shorter distances.

Downloads
    Uploads

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk