Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

Question for the Radian owners.

Fellas,

I am 99% tickled to death with my Radian , however I've discovered it doesn't like offset sights made by KAC. Have any of you found a particular set that does work? I'm surprised that there hasn't been discussion about this before, that I'm aware of. I suppose I could go the over the top, pretentious [] route and slap an angled RMR, or Aimpoint mount on, but I'm not certain that will work any better with that section of top rail. Any help would be appreciated. I've never used an offset electronic optic, but I have offset sights on a couple rifles and have managed to get used to having that utility for close-up shots.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Why doesn't it like the offset sights? Just curious is all; I have all AXTS lowers for my 5.56 guns, but don't care for their uppers. That being said, the MBUS Pros Offset rears I run definitely are a tight squeeze on the Vltor MUR receivers, due to the location of the forward assist and the use of ambi charging handles limiting how far back I can run them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Default.mp3 View Post
    Why doesn't it like the offset sights? Just curious is all; I have all AXTS lowers for my 5.56 guns, but don't care for their uppers. That being said, the MBUS Pros Offset rears I run definitely are a tight squeeze on the Vltor MUR receivers, due to the location of the forward assist and the use of ambi charging handles limiting how far back I can run them.
    Exact same problem as you state with the MUR except it's a no fit on the Radian upper. I've not had this problem with any rifle until this upper.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I find that the ears of the Raptor sometimes interferes with rear offsets... but I don't have much experience using offsets as I don't generally like them.