Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This one. Name:  10523432t.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  3.9 KB
    Follow link. There is a picture of a bottle of wine with a white/burgundy label. On left or right of picture is an arrow that allows you to view different wines. Go to image #2.

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    so Jerry, you can keep those smuggled in Cuban Cigars. he..he..he…
    Sorry I'm late to the party on this one FT They're not smuggled, honest, I found them under the front seat of the wife's car. Don't know where she has been ...

Seriously, I like a nice Merlot (cabernet is a close second), so I will definitely try to find some of this locally. Thanks for the tip.
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Zin is my go to, but Cab Sav's are also up there for me. I'll have to give this a go.

That said, my current favorite isn't actually a Zin, but Keipersol Bourbon Barrel Aged Merlot.

Might be up your ally Jerry.
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds good Aragorn ... will definitely look it up, thanks.
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Man, they sure make a lot of different wines. I counted six Cabs less than a third way through the listings.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Uffdaphil View Post
    Man, they sure make a lot of different wines. I counted six Cabs less than a third way through the listings.
    Yeah, it took me a few minutes to find it on their website, also.

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Uffdaphil View Post
    I’m with you Tom. I was a beer and bourbon guy until my sixties. But I lost my taste for beer, except Guinness Stout, and even 2-3 fingers of bourbon now gives me a morning headache.
    There is where you screwed up, my friend. You drink two or three "fingers" of Bourbon. In KY we measure Bourbon, like we do horses. Example, someone will tell you that their horse is X amount of hands high, that gives you the size of the horse. Well, you have to drink several hands of Bourbon. It's like Yin and Yang. You wake up with one hell of a headache, but you don't know it, because there's still so much anesthesia in your body that hasn't metabolized yet, so it counters the pain of the headache. See my logic, here?

So grab a 1.5L of bourbon and drink a couple of "hands", not fingers. When you wake up, if you do, take about 10 or 12 BC Powders and a half a gallon of water, and you'll be fine in a couple of hours or so.

Glad I could help you with that.

FT
    Last edited by FortTom; 24 May 2019 at 22:43.
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry R View Post
    Sorry I'm late to the party on this one FT They're not smuggled, honest, I found them under the front seat of the wife's car. Don't know where she has been ...

Yeah, that's what I told my dad, a then active duty 2X 'Nam vet, who hung with the Pabst Blue Ribbon/ Hank Williams Sr., crowd, when he found that plastic baggie in my car, circa '73 or so. I was just collecting yard samples, from mowing the yard, to better serve our family, with a healthier, greener, and more lush yard. Don't know why he didn't believe me, and didn't appreciate my efforts in providing my family with great lawn care.'T il the day he died, he still didn't believe me. Go figure. But then, instead of putting his foot up my ass, he thought it was funny, often stating "I remember when I found that shit in your car and you tried to tell me ….. blah..blah..blah...

All kidding aside, he wasn't a gun guy at all. Think it may have had something to do with 'Nam, not sure, he rarely talked about it unless he was telling a funny story about something over there. But by the time I was 15, I had a .22, a shotgun, and a Win. 30-30. Made me the gun nut I am today. I miss that dude.

Point is, he thought wine was for wussies, women and.... we'll I'll just avoid insulting anyone here, especially UW, so I won't mention the third group. #nohomo.

FT
    Last edited by FortTom; 24 May 2019 at 23:00.
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger