Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I had been waiting until LIACF dropped under $1. Threw down 1k shares this morning. You're like the 5th person to recommend it, so why not.
    Threw down 1k more shares of LIACF at .68 cents, so now I'm up around 33% on 2k total shares. For a $1 stock, it definitely has a lot of huge % swings.

Downloads
    Uploads
    LIACF is doing great. I picked it up back in march on the bottom at .33 and am up 240%. Picked up a few thousand shares of CRECF (Critical Elements Lithium) last week and I'm up 44% its a hot one!
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hope those two are still good. Just bought in.
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    After a week of doing research and putting alot of thought into it I decided to sell off my holdings and move into cash for now. Everything I am seeing is saying there is another large correction coming and after being up 120% overall on a 5 digit investment the last six months have paid off big time.

The underlying fundamentals dont look good and are hard to judge right now.These are the reasons I pulled out for now:

MASSIVE BOND AND DERRIVITIVE BUBBLE
    ELECTION COMING UP
    SECOND WAVE OF COVID
    OVER INFLATED MARKET/OVERSOLD
    SECTORS OF THE ECONOMY ARE CRASHING

There is more to it but these are the big ones. It was a great run getting in at the bottom in march, going to count my blessings and be wise this time. I will jump back in at the next bottom... Good time to move into cash, temporarily anyways. Maybe pickup a few gold eagles

Rule#1 Dont get married to stocks
    Rule#2 Avoid FOMO- Fear of missing out... That goes both ways, on the up and down swings.
    Rule#3 Never chase a stock- If you are chasing a stock, its already to late...
    Last edited by Stone; 19 October 2020 at 16:53.
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    After a week of doing research and putting alot of thought into it I decided to sell off my holdings and move into cash for now. Everything I am seeing is saying there is another large correction coming and after being up 120% overall on a 5 digit investment the last six months have paid off big time.

The underlying fundamentals dont look good and are hard to judge right now.These are the reasons I pulled out for now:

MASSIVE BOND AND DERRIVITIVE BUBBLE
    ELECTION COMING UP
    SECOND WAVE OF COVID
    OVER INFLATED MARKET/OVERSOLD
    SECTORS OF THE ECONOMY ARE CRASHING

There is more to it but these are the big ones. It was a great run getting in at the bottom in march, going to count my blessings and be wise this time. I will jump back in at the next bottom... Good time to move into cash, temporarily anyways. Maybe pickup a few gold eagles

Rule#1 Dont get married to stocks
    Rule#2 Avoid FOMO- Fear of missing out... That goes both ways, on the up and down swings.
    Rule#3 Never chase a stock- If you are chasing a stock, its already to late...
    Boy Stone, did you nail this or what LOL.

I'm still going to keep buying my monthly mutual funds, but this next quarter is probably a great time to have some cash on the sidelines.

PM's and Bitcoin were a good bet this time last year.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I'm still going to keep buying my monthly mutual funds, but this next quarter is probably a great time to have some cash on the sidelines.
    I would agree that cash is king for the next while. I am currently spooked by the market. I think come mid January sometime I would not be shocked to see a big market correction which would probably be good for you precious metals guys.

I don't follow everything. There aren't enough hours in the day to keep up with it all. But bread and butter stock market stuff has me somewhat spooked. When I see something on sale though I won't hesitate to buy... but it probably won't happen until at least another month or two from now where maybe we get some more clarity going forward.

Everyone has their own way of doing things but if you have done your homework don't fear making big bets when the market tanks. If it drops 7K points in a week or two my theory is to grow a pair of balls and buy the stuff you have previously done homework on.

Downloads
    Uploads
    This is a video of me trying to keep up with every aspect of the stock market or various investment choices...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    I would agree that cash is king for the next while. I am currently spooked by the market. I think come mid January sometime I would not be shocked to see a big market correction which would probably be good for you precious metals guys.

I don't follow everything. There aren't enough hours in the day to keep up with it all. But bread and butter stock market stuff has me somewhat spooked. When I see something on sale though I won't hesitate to buy... but it probably won't happen until at least another month or two from now where maybe we get some more clarity going forward.

Everyone has their own way of doing things but if you have done your homework don't fear making big bets when the market tanks. If it drops 7K points in a week or two my theory is to grow a pair of balls and buy the stuff you have previously done homework on.
    I never said cash was king though. Good to have cash on the side lines to buy is a completely different thing.

35% of all the money the US has ever printed has been in the last 10 months. Cash sucks. I'm actually keeping "cash" in bitcoin until there is a correction/crash, then I'll cash in my bitcoin to buy securities I want to invest in. Is Bitcoin going to continue to go up? NO guarantee obviously, but that's the risk.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Keep your eyes on other metals as well like copper, iron, uranium, etc...LBRMF (Labrador Iron Mines ) is doing well, im up 1271% in two months, got in at .02 Decided to find out why and looks like china has upped its iron buying by 24%. They were buying from south america but they have all but shut down due to covid. Recent forecasts on LBRMF are charting it somwhere between a future price of $10-$30 a share. Its trading at .35 a share today DYODD. Could be a monster...

Energy Fuels Inc. (UUUU) Is another one Im in... https://www.energyfuels.com/

Gold and silver exploration company's are starting to shine. There is a coming shortage of precious metals and those mining company's will be looking to acquire those exploration company's. A few months ago I started to establish a new position when the market dropped 2K points in a week. Definitely keeping a pile of cash on the sidelines as well for the next SM correction. I can post some of my top exploration picks if you guys want some leeds...
    Last edited by Stone; 30 December 2020 at 13:42.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Interesting discussion guys. I've been hoarding cash myself for the past few months, after I took some profits from the stock market. I'm concerned about inflation with all this money printing so I'm going to put a lot more into physical gold next week. That shit makes me nervous too ... but whatcha gonna do?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Keep your eyes on other metals as well like copper, iron, uranium, etc...LBRMF (Labrador Iron Mines ) is doing well, im up 1271% in two months, got in at .02 Decided to find out why and looks like china has upped its iron buying by 24%. They were buying from south america but they have all but shut down due to covid. Recent forecasts on LBRMF are charting it somwhere between a future price of $10-$30 a share. Its trading at .35 a share today DYODD. Could be a monster...

Energy Fuels Inc. (UUUU) Is another one Im in... https://www.energyfuels.com/

Gold and silver exploration company's are starting to shine. There is a coming shortage of precious metals and those mining company's will be looking to acquire those exploration company's. A few months ago I started to establish a new position when the market dropped 2K points in a week. Definitely keeping a pile of cash on the sidelines as well for the next SM correction. I can post some of my top exploration picks if you guys want some leeds...
    Always interested to see your tips dude.

I also like taking fliers.

Downloads
    Uploads
    WTHVF
    AZASF
    TMQ
    MDRPF
    GENMF
    AMHPF
    HGGOF

As always I vetted the company's financials and forward looking statements and they look good. These are my top producers right now in the gold and silver exploration stocks. I feel they have plenty of room to grow since above ground supply is limited and mining company's will be looking for new discovery's as their current mine supply's start to diminish. These tips are originally from some of the top mining and exploration stock guys in the industry. If you believe gold and silver have a lot of room to grow then mining and exploration stocks will do well. I believe the gold and silver bull run is just getting underway and could last 5-10 years. This one is mimicking the 2001-2011 run up. As always DYODD.

https://www.gold-eagle.com/article/h...ull-market-top

https://www.gold-eagle.com/authors/don-durrett
    Last edited by Stone; 31 December 2020 at 08:34.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Investing is tricky right now with the DOW at an all time high. I have positions, but I am selling off the dogs and am keeping a smaller position than I would normally like too. In a serious correction its easier to ride it out for a while (to the downside) with a smaller position and then add to my positions (the winners) as the price drops, to lower my cost per share average. I also have a list of vetted company's that are on a "crash buy list" meaning I don't have positions in them yet but on a downturn I can pick them up on the cheap.

Downloads
    Uploads
    After today, I think it's safe to say Lead is going to be the best PM investment!

Downloads
    Uploads
    What a fucking shitshow! I'm not sure how to feel about current events, and I sure as hell don't know where to invest now. What an insane time to be alive.