Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Yep! Mine production is down in several of the larger producing countrys as well which will partially fuel a bull market. They have been burning through the higher grade ores over the last five years or so just to make a small profit since prices were so low. There has been a perfect storm brewing behind the scenes for silver, I beleive that when this gains traction and the masses finally catch on $2-$3 a day rises will be the norm for a while... Above ground supply has been seriously diminishing and a net deficit has been shown over the last 16 years according to the silver institute. The online dealers will be OOS overnight and the premiums will skyrocket. If you havent topped off your stack, well, you know what to do...
    Yeah that article you posted was great.

I actually made 2 orders today... I was like... 10 more ounces.... why not...

Downloads
    Uploads
    $19.93 an ounce. Will it hit $20 soon, or $25 or is that a pipe dream?
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    $19.93 an ounce. Will it hit $20 soon, or $25 or is that a pipe dream?
    without question.... Wish I would have bought more at $15/16

Downloads
    Uploads
    Back down to mid $17... right now I think I plan to buy between 20oz and a kg a month until it hits $20... if it ever does.

Russia and China stocking up on Gold to move away from the dollar: https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/...ng-on-the-wall

Downloads
    Uploads
    A little bit of a correction the last few weeks, its healthy. $18.67- $1525.00 this morning, little bit of a bump up. Their manipulation is coming to an end with arrests and indictments at JP Morgan.
    https://thedailycoin.org/2019/09/18/...ecious-metals/

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/12/ex-j...tion-suit.html

It surprises me that the MSM like CNBC is actually reporting on this. Got a strong feeling their 30 year precious metal manipulation will end soon and the prices will rise to find equilibrium. Its hard to know how high it will go. In 2011 they lost control for a while and it shot up to $50 an Ozt. By all rights it should have kept going except JPM took over control of the spoofing and forced it back down. This coupled with year over year mining shortages and a few other key ingredients may lead to substantially higher prices in silver and gold before the dust settles. Also just learned that the US mint and the RCM is allocatng their coins (ASE's & Maple leafs) supply to distributors. This only happens when they are low on supply... Hmmmmm
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    As the stock market crash's it will drag silver and gold down with it initially but then it will diverge and PM's will rise. If you were wanting to top off your stacks its $16.80 today its a good time to do it...
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    As the stock market crash's it will drag silver and gold down with it initially but then it will diverge and PM's will rise. If you were wanting to top off your stacks its $16.80 today its a good time to do it...
    I was just going to post this. Big ol drop in PM's if you want to get in again.

Hopefully people stop freaking out over this market crash. Then again.... everyone is freaking out over N95 masks and freeze dried food

Downloads
    Uploads
    Its 5 years over due, the writing has been on the wall for quite some time. With non stop stock buybacks by companys and artifcial money injections from the fed its been a house of cards waiting to fall. I am also watching the under lying bond market which may implode as well. If anyone has a 401K, retirement or investment tied to the stock market I would highly suggest moving it to a safe haven until this thing bottoms out. The global bond market is somewhere around 250 trillion and is a bubble just waiting to be popped.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I plan to keep buying more stocks and funds at lower prices. I’m going to keep diversifying as well, but I’m not worried. I still have 12-13 more years to go.

Downloads
    Uploads
    A healthy correction will be somewhere around a 50-60% drop. Might be another week of carnage. The longer TPTB artificially inflate it the worse it will be. Take a look at mining stocks to, once PM's diverge they will rise as well. Right now they are being dragged down, I am gonna wait for the bottom. FM, MAG, and AXU are the ones I am watching. I really like First Majestic silver. If silver goes on an epic bull run I will ride out the mining stocks then sell at the top.

https://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/AG/overview

https://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/MAG/overview

https://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/AXU/overview
    Last edited by Stone; 28 February 2020 at 13:42.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Silver dips under $15/ounce.

If you can't decide which stocks to rebuy, good time to buy some Silver!

Downloads
    Uploads
    The online dealers are out of silver bars, its carnage... Its going to get worse when they realize their distributors cant source anything for them since above ground supplys are all but depleted. GSR is at 114:1 and thats one for the history books... Bubbles everywhere are popping, the fed dropped 4 trillion into the markets on friday and it barely flinched. Theres alot more going on here than the latest virus. They have created a debt monster that is imploding and will affect every aspect of life. At this point its not a bad idea to prep for worst case scenario and stay frosty. Most folks are still in the denial stage and wont face the reality.
    Last edited by Stone; 16 March 2020 at 10:20.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Under $14/ounce.... Crazy.

Yup... you're right, there's gonna be a lot of denial for awhile. I'm still shocked people are finally like... should I get a gun? Sure... but there aint no ammo! Time to melt down the silver for bullets.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Alright. Where do I buy?
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn View Post
    Alright. Where do I buy?
    SD Bullion is my go to. I also like AMPEX