Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Comparing their stock to 2 other comparable stocks: NGX- $2.67 Touchstone energy- $1.08 TCFF has a current intrinsic value of $1.25 per share and is currently trading at .16 per share. Yeah, they are way under valued. I'm picking up a chunk in the morning...
    If it goes back to $40, I won't complain about my extra 1.6M though

Downloads
    Uploads
    Up another 11% today.

Downloads
    Uploads
    A slow steady rise is good along with some gentle corrections along the way... Started a thread on the Kitco forum about Trillium Energy to spread the word. Also picked up another 22K shares this morning at the open.

https://gold-forum.kitco.com/showthr...ly-Undervalued

Would love to see the reddit guys get a hold of this...
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just recently opened a brokerage account. Not a lot of cash to open it. Shuffled a few things around and worked six different "limit" buys on this. Holding 10K. Thanks for the tip.
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Tried to get another 20k at the end of the day at .19, but it would not budge off of .20.... maybe tomorrow!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m *just* under 50k as of this morning. Think I’m gonna stop there.
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Tried to get another 20k at the end of the day at .19, but it would not budge off of .20.... maybe tomorrow!
    Thats the way you do it, let it come to you. Its starting to build support and resistance points.

Here's one to watch: GROY Its a gold royalty company which is going to IPO tomorrow morning or soon thereafter.

https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/groy/company/

Its a spin off from Gold Mining Inc. Top right hand corner: https://www.goldmining.com/investors/stock_info/

For those who don't know, gold royalty company's own a royalty in multiple mining company's. These are usually a long term play as they are slower risers but a safer way to get into the mining sector.

Heres a few other GRC's that I like. I am keeping only a handful of positions in the market right now as I feel a serious correction will be coming sometime this year.
    I have all of these on a "crash buy list". Invest with caution and as always DYODD

EMX
    ELYGF
    SROYF
    NSRXF
    Last edited by Stone; 3 March 2021 at 06:38.
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry R View Post
    Just recently opened a brokerage account. Not a lot of cash to open it. Shuffled a few things around and worked six different "limit" buys on this. Holding 10K at a 0.157881 basis. Thanks for the tip.
    Nice! Thats right where I ended up at: .152632

Downloads
    Uploads
    Got in 9k more at 18.8 cents. I think I'm done. Just reducing some cost per share on other stocks on this 3 week dip as cash allows.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Damn.. I took some info from this thread and scraped up a little money (a lot to me sorta) down 76% from last week.. humm

I’m getting more and more familiar with this crap..but damn what a roller coaster..lol

I picked up a Little of that tcff, with what I can..

I like this..but Gotta have decent $$ to play with..wish I would of been around other years ago to get into this.. As I see now how some of you ball out with goodies. Me sad face as I juggle to get one build done every couple years..

This thread makes me happy for you guys with deep pockets..
    Last edited by mustangfreek; 3 March 2021 at 14:14.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    Damn.. I took some info from this thread and scraped up a little money (a lot to me sorta) down 76% from last week.. humm

I’m getting more and more familiar with this crap..but damn what a roller coaster..lol

I like this..but Gotta have decent $$ to play with..wish I would of been around other years ago to get into this.. As I see now how some of you ball out with goodies. Me sad face as I juggle to get one build done every couple years..

It's all relative man. I bet you're doing more investing than most of your family or friends.

I'm around a ton of guys investing, but they're the ones with actual deep pockets. It's amazing to see what kind of gains you can get with a lot more money. This is why I always laugh when the "poors" complain billionaires are ruining everything. They didn't steal money from the poor, they just have more capital to risk and when it pays off, it pays off exponentially. It truly takes money to make money.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm around a ton of guys investing, but they're the ones with actual deep pockets. It's amazing to see what kind of gains you can get with a lot more money. This is why I always laugh when the "poors" complain billionaires are ruining everything. They didn't steal money from the poor, they just have more capital to risk and when it pays off, it pays off exponentially. It truly takes money to make money.
    ^^^^What he said.

I can tell you a ton of stories to back up every word.

For the average joe the real trick is getting to the critical mass where you have options. In the beginning if you have $10K to start out with you need to reap massive returns to make money. Say you make 100% return. You've made $10K.

Yet if you have $100K you can get 20% return and make twice the amount that the other guy just made. It's a lot easier to pick the 20% gainers than it is to pick the 100% gainers as well.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post

Down 76%?? Dont you use stop loss orders?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Got in 9k more at 18.8 cents. I think I'm done. Just reducing some cost per share on other stocks on this 3 week dip as cash allows.
    Is it me or does the market seem to be doing weird things... Selling on good news, up is down, right is left, profit taking at weird times..etc,etc...
    Seems like a big sell off this morning. And silver and gold have been trending down when underlying fundamentals are saying it should be trending up...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Put in a "Limit Buy" this morning as it seems to be in a dip. Picked up another 5K at $0.15 even. Now tapped, everything else in the red and holding/hoping.
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"