Threaded View

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Gold, Silver... Palladium, Platinum. What are you guys into ?

Where do you buy yours? Just thinking about diversifying a bit...
    I will try to sum up the last 4 years of major research and buying.

Rule 1: ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS take physical possesion of your purchases. If you dont HOLD IT you dont own it.

Rule 2: You DO NOT "invest" in PM's (precious metals). Precious metals ARE money (Gold and silver) Always has been and will always be. It is wealth preservation, and insurance. Look what the constitution says... Forget about platinum and palladium for now, its a whole different animal.

Rule 3: ONLY, buy from a reputable dealer. FT listed a few I will add more below.

The dollar IS debt based and currently worthless, nothing is backing it and they are running the printing preeses 24/7. Look up the US debt clock, bottom right hand corner and you will see the silver and gold to dollar ratio, its out of control. The only reason a dollar still works is because the masses "beleive" it has value.
    There is alot going on behind the scenes with PM's. Price manipulation to the downside and massive hoarding by TPTB. China, Russia, big banks, and big money have been accumulating gold and silver for the last few years hand over fist. Long story short, something big is coming down the pipeline and everyone is moving away from the dollar. Way to much to say on this issue but its better to "do as they do" not what they say.

With a GSR of 92:1 as of this writing (gold silver ratio) The play right now is silver. The USG is allowing certain big players to manipulate it to the downside to keep the dollar alive. Thats a pandoras box of information but I am trying to just give you the nuggets. Now is a great time to buy...

Premiums: That is what you will pay over the silver and gold spot price. Thats how the dealers make money. The percentage over spot depends on what you buy. As a new buyer, keep it simple. ASE's American silver eagles, the more you buy the better the deal you get. Get a monster box-500
    100 and 10 oz. bars will keep it simple as well. Again, the more you buy the better the deal is.

SD bullion- great guys! Best prices
    JM bullion- Excellant dealer- little bit higher prices
    Apmex- good dealer but high prices.
    Golden state mint- Top notch, great prices
    Bullion exchanges- Good prices, great CS.
    Provident metals- Good dealer, average prices.

Sign up to those sites for their emails. They all have new weekly deals. Buy with cash/check, much better prices as all of them charge 4% for a CC use, industry standard. If you buy PM's you need to know they can be extremely volatile to the upside and down. Dont compare your holdings to a dollar value as the dollar has no value. Long story short but in my insane amount of research on silver, something big maybe happening in the 3rd or 4th quarter of this year. If your going to buy, do it now. Gold is already showing signs of a breakout. There is so much more I want to say. Understanding liquidity and what your state charges for up front taxes on purchases is another few things to consider. The major online dealers just started charging taxes but it varys from state to state. Think about that, we are being taxed on changing one form of money for another!! Thats like going to the gas station and asking for change for a dollar and the girl gives you back .92!
    Shoot me a PM UW and we can chat off the record. I can guide you through your first purchase...

Also silver gets heavy real quick, 70LBS. per 1000 oz. A good safe and other options is advisable. You may get to a point where you will switch to gold...

As long as I can keep trading worthless paper dollars for real money(silver) I will keep doing so. Right now silver is so undervalued its insane..PM's are a long term play, buy it, put it away and forget about it.
    Last edited by Stone; 24 June 2019 at 20:33.
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.