Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good info fellas

Been following and reading up since this thread started..just shrugged it off as I don’t have big stacks to put in/ play with

I’m good with numbers and learning more then I know what to do with. You guys are about the closest I know into sticks and such..

Thanks for the link..

Downloads
    Uploads
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Article makes sense... but what are your thoughts Stone?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I guess it doesn't matter... I just threw in for 25k shares. Let's ride and die on this Stone!

Downloads
    Uploads
    "Article makes sense... but what are your thoughts Stone?"

The CEO has previously built successful energy company's.
    Undervalued-(compared to other similarly valued company's) though their numbers aren't posted on their site yet.
    Low market cap on shares- currently 15m.
    TCF has cash-flowing oil asset on shore
    Expecting cash flow approx. Aug 2021
    Expected FCF (free cash flow) in 2022 is $1.2-$1.8M per month
    Intrinsic value about $1.25 per share
    Cash flow positive(cant remember where I saw it)
    They also have licenses and interests on other projects, which should translate into future earnings or collateral if financing is needed.

Had to jump on it quick this morning, once the word gets out there is usually a 15%-20% pop then a slight pull back.
    Last edited by Stone; 24 February 2021 at 12:18.
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I guess it doesn't matter... I just threw in for 25k shares. Let's ride and die on this Stone!
    I grabbed 8K shares only (played it a little safe) If their financials were on their website and I could have analyzed them this morning I would have grabbed more (at least 20K) I believe the website is recently up and running. I think they will do real good... He said they have more than half of the 20m needed and have the rest available when the time comes.
    I will keep an eye on it and possibly add on a dip.
    Last edited by Stone; 24 February 2021 at 12:15.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hope it pans out. Just bought a touch north of 26.5k shares. Prob gonna grab another 2/3 of that again.
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn View Post
    Hope it pans out. Just bought a touch north of 26.5k shares. Prob gonna grab another 2/3 of that again.
    LOL.... Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Downloads
    Uploads
    Whaaaaa!!!! Maybe reddit will get a hold of this and it will skyrocket!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Waaaaiiiit I need to get funded first so I can buy that last 2/3! Don’t tell those guys yet! It’s their own fault they’re not on WEVO!
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    TCFF up 49% today.

Thanks for the hot tip Stone. What do you think is the target price on this? Not much coverage as you can imagine. Ended up with just under 40k shares.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just under 40k shares here also. Bought the last of them today at .14

Up from my originals I bought at .11

Made the mistake of bidding today’s at .11 also and it ended up with me having about 4K shares less than I was trying for. Still, already up nicely.
    -One Nation, Under God

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just got home and saw TCFF had a nice little pop today!

"Thanks for the hot tip Stone. What do you think is the target price on this?"

I really have no idea, got layed off today so I am going to be trading more. I will look around tomorrow and see if I can get some kind of target range on TCFF.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just looked at the 20 year chart and they had a high of $40 back in 2008 just before the SM crash. I imagine they spent the last 10 years cutting back and re-structuring the company( New Name Now also). I kind of doubt they will hit the $40 mark again but you never know... The guy running it has a track record of building 500 million dollar energy company's and that is a big key to success, good management. Since they are expecting cash flow by approx. Aug 2021 money will be coming in behind us to push the stock higher I believe. If it keeps going up I'm gonna grab more, You guys are making me look bad with my pitiful 8K shares.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Comparing their stock to 2 other comparable stocks: NGX- $2.67 Touchstone energy- $1.08 TCFF has a current intrinsic value of $1.25 per share and is currently trading at .16 per share. Yeah, they are way under valued. I'm picking up a chunk in the morning...