Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Heres a great explanation of whats going on in the market. Time for the little guys to stick back to TPTB!

The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Grabbing my popcorn and getting APMEX on the horn in case it's time to sell ...

Downloads
    Uploads
    This is a great video, about an hour long but well worth the watch.

STOCK WARS! The People Rise Up Against Wall Street

https://goldsilver.com/blog/stock-wa...m_source=zaius

Downloads
    Uploads
    Man, this market is wild. I'm going to keep investing obviously, but wow... didn't see the uprising against the hedge fund managers.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Man, this market is wild. I'm going to keep investing obviously, but wow... didn't see the uprising against the hedge fund managers.
    Back in 2019 we (me and a few friends of mine) outed Blue Mountain over some very questionable things which helped them decide to fold up shop. A $22 billion dollar fund went poof.

In this case with Reddit/Game Stop in my view is beautiful. Those assholes got beaten at their own game. It's no less than the school yard bully who goes around taking people's lunch money until one day he gets his ass kicked and goes crying to the principle that someone hit him.

The risk now with the Game Stop thing (which I haven't followed daily) is that less than shrewd people will go in expecting more rise only to possibly get much more drop. At this point I think they are trying to protect the out of work dude who is willing to risk it all. The varsity players have rules, such as 'if you are in a fair fight then don't do it'. Fundamental investing is far less sexy but I love it. It's sort of like forensic accounting only on a much larger level. That said it's not en vogue at all for the most part.

That's one thing that drives me nuts is just HOW fake things are on Wall Street. I have quite a bit of training in finance and accounting and all that financial witchcraft and it's for sure a very rigged game with very little to no actual justification for valuations as they are in many cases.

That said a very shrewd guy told me not long ago after hearing me rant about all the details of why X company was severely under valued that 'you aren't playing that game, you are playing the other players'. People literally buy and sell billions of dollars in stocks every single day based on a chart without knowing a single thing about the company maybe aside from the name or ticker symbol. It makes it much harder for people like me that are still trying to operate via a strong ground game. You can have all kinds of fundamentals in your favor but then the market goes completely insane.

One of my favorite quotes I've heard recently was 'the market can stay irrational for a whole lot longer than you can stay solvent'. It's extremely true.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The world is dog eat dog, and if you are not careful it's the other way around.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Do you have stop orders in place? Got a feeling its gonna get super volatile...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Do you have stop orders in place? Got a feeling its gonna get super volatile...
    On some stuff. Majority of my holdings are for the long game. Some of the alterative fuel/car companies I have stop orders, since it's definitely a bubble.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    Back in 2019 we (me and a few friends of mine) outed Blue Mountain over some very questionable things which helped them decide to fold up shop. A $22 billion dollar fund went poof.

In this case with Reddit/Game Stop in my view is beautiful. Those assholes got beaten at their own game. It's no less than the school yard bully who goes around taking people's lunch money until one day he gets his ass kicked and goes crying to the principle that someone hit him.

The risk now with the Game Stop thing (which I haven't followed daily) is that less than shrewd people will go in expecting more rise only to possibly get much more drop. At this point I think they are trying to protect the out of work dude who is willing to risk it all. The varsity players have rules, such as 'if you are in a fair fight then don't do it'. Fundamental investing is far less sexy but I love it. It's sort of like forensic accounting only on a much larger level. That said it's not en vogue at all for the most part.

That's one thing that drives me nuts is just HOW fake things are on Wall Street. I have quite a bit of training in finance and accounting and all that financial witchcraft and it's for sure a very rigged game with very little to no actual justification for valuations as they are in many cases.

That said a very shrewd guy told me not long ago after hearing me rant about all the details of why X company was severely under valued that 'you aren't playing that game, you are playing the other players'. People literally buy and sell billions of dollars in stocks every single day based on a chart without knowing a single thing about the company maybe aside from the name or ticker symbol. It makes it much harder for people like me that are still trying to operate via a strong ground game. You can have all kinds of fundamentals in your favor but then the market goes completely insane.

One of my favorite quotes I've heard recently was 'the market can stay irrational for a whole lot longer than you can stay solvent'. It's extremely true.
    This is a lot of typing for something I got very little out of

You gotta use more Memes and Twitter screen shots.

Name:  Warren.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  59.8 KB

Downloads
    Uploads
    You gotta use more Memes and Twitter screen shots.

Name:  Warren.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  59.8 KB
    I banned facebook which means I deleted all association with them forever and I don't do twitter so my stash of memes is exceedingly low.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Silver is up $1.50 at opening tonight. If this keeps up the online dealers will be bone dry by tuesday...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Silver is up $1.50 at opening tonight. If this keeps up the online dealers will be bone dry by tuesday...
    APMEX halted Silver sales... I can't wait to see what it opens at on Monday.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Fireworks!!