Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Yep! Mine production is down in several of the larger producing countrys as well which will partially fuel a bull market. They have been burning through the higher grade ores over the last five years or so just to make a small profit since prices were so low. There has been a perfect storm brewing behind the scenes for silver, I beleive that when this gains traction and the masses finally catch on $2-$3 a day rises will be the norm for a while... Above ground supply has been seriously diminishing and a net deficit has been shown over the last 16 years according to the silver institute. The online dealers will be OOS overnight and the premiums will skyrocket. If you havent topped off your stack, well, you know what to do...
    Yeah that article you posted was great.

I actually made 2 orders today... I was like... 10 more ounces.... why not...

Downloads
    Uploads
    $19.93 an ounce. Will it hit $20 soon, or $25 or is that a pipe dream?
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    $19.93 an ounce. Will it hit $20 soon, or $25 or is that a pipe dream?
    without question.... Wish I would have bought more at $15/16

Downloads
    Uploads
    Back down to mid $17... right now I think I plan to buy between 20oz and a kg a month until it hits $20... if it ever does.

Russia and China stocking up on Gold to move away from the dollar: https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/...ng-on-the-wall

Downloads
    Uploads
    A little bit of a correction the last few weeks, its healthy. $18.67- $1525.00 this morning, little bit of a bump up. Their manipulation is coming to an end with arrests and indictments at JP Morgan.
    https://thedailycoin.org/2019/09/18/...ecious-metals/

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/12/ex-j...tion-suit.html

It surprises me that the MSM like CNBC is actually reporting on this. Got a strong feeling their 30 year precious metal manipulation will end soon and the prices will rise to find equilibrium. Its hard to know how high it will go. In 2011 they lost control for a while and it shot up to $50 an Ozt. By all rights it should have kept going except JPM took over control of the spoofing and forced it back down. This coupled with year over year mining shortages and a few other key ingredients may lead to substantially higher prices in silver and gold before the dust settles. Also just learned that the US mint and the RCM is allocatng their coins (ASE's & Maple leafs) supply to distributors. This only happens when they are low on supply... Hmmmmm
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.