Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    You can recreate whatever you want, Noveske will build the same upper for you. The hardest part is the lower, and you already possess that.
    Hmm...good point.
    Dulce bellum inexpertis

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TehLlama View Post
    Wow... this makes me extremely happy about my one-off version of this setup I've had since last year, although it doesn't look quite as gucci-awesome (didn't cost as much either)

That's a great lower, I've got three set up like it, and anybody looking for that upper setup is probably still trying to mop up the puddles of drool.

Stick, is there a possiblity of setting up a thread for 'Noveske New/Limited edition releases' in the Read-Only section, that users can subscribe to (via email, etc.) and then staff can post of any new developments there as items are released?

We need to setup a RSS feed or something similar.

Downloads
    Uploads
    True that Noveske will make what you want.. but that's when they are taking orders. I don't forsee that changing any time soon due to the demand going on right now.

I'm so happy to have at least one MPLA, which I am in debt to Stickman telling me read his post in the forum (I had asked him about the next Noveske Magpul sale of the MOE on the exact day when it was released.. it was meant to be).

Any case I have only seen one switchblock for sale over the last few months was on GB. I was waiting for the Noveske Magpul sale for the last couple of months.. Would have caught it if I was not on a plane over the Atlantic Ocean since I monitor a lot of sights for Noveske stuff. I probably wouldn't have cared so much if it didn't have the switchblock.

Sidney

Downloads
    Uploads
    Here is another picture that I don't think I posted.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Definitely a very nice package..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Stick, what was the total barrel length on that including the flash suppressor/mount?

Downloads
    Uploads
    18" barrel, and the FS recesses over the barrel, so it only adds another 1.5" or so.