Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TRIGGRCON 2019

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    Wish I could go. Instead I get to have my L4 and L5 vertebrae chopped, shaved, spaced correctly and bolted. Supposed to be back in fighting shape around November. Queue the Rocky theme. Opening my hot rod guitar shop bench in a few weeks. I'm offering tour setups at low prices.
    Hope all goes well i feel your pain , I have 7 sublexed discs from a work injury that I got royally fucked on by lni. I also tore something in my foot a couple days ago and with be in serious pain at range day having to walk around and shoot all that free ammo

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Let me know if you're going to make it out on Saturday. I'm going to be there Friday, but will likely be there for the last half of Saturday so I can link up with a few people. Hope to see you there brother!
    Thinking hard about it..as it’s closer to me this year..Bellevue is just over an hour away..

Your going to be there Friday huh...I asked the woman if she wanted to go..didn’t get much of a response....lol..and we got crap to do Saturday..

I see it’s open from 12-5 on Friday for the public..hit me up and let me know when abouts your gonna be there..

Downloads
    Uploads
    So how was range day?

Downloads
    Uploads