Downloads
    Uploads

S&W 625-2 .45 ACP Model of 1989

So excited to get this one! I've long been a fan of the Colt and S&W Model 1917 revolvers. They are hard to find in good condition, and they are expensive if they are in good+ condition. The Model of 1989 625 revolver is a great modern alternative.

No box or paperwork with this one (just like the other two from the estate sale) but it is in LNIB condition with the exception of the line around the cylinder. But then I looked a little closer... The trigger is expertly polished on the face and sides, and there is a trigger stop installed. The sides of the hammer is also polished nicely. This gun has some fine custom work. Nothing too fancy, seems to all be functional. No springs replaced, just some polishing on some of the bearing surfaces. Excited to get it to the range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by apmcdaniel; 9 July 2019 at 18:42.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice piece!

For some reason I’ve always wanted a 45 acp wheel gun.

How does she shoot?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Verrry nice. I also prefer to not pay for as new with the box and papers and then feel I have to baby it to maintain value.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Uffdaphil View Post
    Verrry nice. I also prefer to not pay for as new with the box and papers and then feel I have to baby it to maintain value.
    Exactly what Uffdaphil said.

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper