Downloads
    Uploads

Mag pouches with velcro backing?

I might be posting this in the wrong place but I’m setting up a Grey Ghost SBR bag and I’ve got a couple Velcro straps to hold mags in place but I wanted a couple extra or maybe a different style.

They would need the hook backing to attach to the soft “loop” panel (see below). I’m not sure where to look for that type of thing. Thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Blue force gear has the Dapper pouches which is exactly what your looking for: https://www.blueforcegear.com/gear/dapper-organization

They are nice for storage situations since they lay flat when not in use. I have a few in a safe that have been holding three mags upside down for several years...
    Good retention for a non quick application...
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, I learned something new. Thanks 11B for asking and Stone for answering as I wasn't aware of the BFG product and those seem pretty useful.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Stone, that’s exactly what I want. Ill have to check back for the single M4 dapper pouches. In the mean time, I found a Condor brand triple mag “kangaroo” pouch that fits in a plate carrier’s map/admin space for $9 shipped. I figure if it either a) doesn’t fit or b) I replace it with the BFG dapper pouches, I can toss it in my plate carrier and no real loss.

Thanks!!

Edit: I’m mildly stupid. Have to select the only color they offer for them to show in stock....whoops. Either way, bookmarked and I’ll still buy a couple of these. Possibly even a pistol mag pouch or two. I have some that work now but they’re the loop style....I like how the dapper pouches cover and protect more of the mag and ammo, especially when bouncing around in a back pack

Downloads
    Uploads
    I just used a Velcro backed MOLLE panel. Then a few Tactical Tailor double mag pouches in mine. Too thick loaded with 2 mags so one day I’ll grab some GGG or similar singles. Still had room on the panel for a fixed blade knife sheath.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The Condor admin pouch works. The velcro is just enough retention for three loaded mags so I’ll probably attach an extra section of hook velcro for peace of mind

Name:  C28F89F1-452D-4C96-B0B9-7A824A2B7D51.jpeg
Views: 656
Size:  742.7 KB