Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TRIGGRCON 2019

Downloads
    Uploads

TRIGGRCON 2019

From the TRIGGRCON guys... apparently some limited open to the public range slots avail:

I'm hoping to see some of you guys at Triggrcon this year! A few note worthy things to expect new this year, just off the hip:

For the Range:

B&T is coming in big this year, 3 lanes of happy switches at Range day and a big booth at the show, first public range event for them on the west coast!
    LWRC has launched their .45 SMG gun, and yes it will be at the Triggrcon Range Day as well!
    If you haven't tried Maxim Defense PDX, They will also be there.
    Barrett will be out there demoing a host of cool weapons.
    Shoot the new Flux Glock Brace.
    Open to public this year, first 500 guests will get a Grey Ghost backpack full of goodies. Like Walker hearing and eye protection, etc.

At the show Friday and Saturday:
    Chris Costa will be doing a speaking piece on training and mindset during the show.
    Taran Butler and crew will be there signing UN12's Issue 6 with John Wick guns.
    Sold out show with lots of new vendors.
    Tactical AR Virtual Shoot house will have a room upstairs during the show. A complete shoot house you can run around in with VR goggles. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIEx...ature=youtu.be

Kids Safe Foundation: Bring the kiddies and have certified firearms instructors walk them through the rules of gun safety, shoot in their pop up shooting gallery and get a safety certificate upon completion of their training program.
    Visit Maxim Defense and Grey Ghost if you want to get your limited edition Triggrcon Patches this year. They're a good one!
    4th Floor Exhibitor and Vendor mezzanine upstairs with the food court!
    Dark Storm Norm will be around at the VA Fairway booth.
    VIP Party / Golden Triggr Awards Cruise
    The Golden Triggr Awards will be hosted at the VIP party sponsored by Athlon Outdoors, which will be on a Ferry boat this year and will be taking a cruise around Lake Washington after the show on Friday.
    It's Gilligans Island themed, and if you show up in a costume, Vaultek will be giving away some safes to the best dressed!

Special guests Pew Pew Tactical will be the official Triggrcon Golden Triggr Awards judges!
    Lots and lots more, just some of the items off the top of my head. Hope to see you guys there. You might get a secret handshake containing a limited edition patch!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm looking forward to Steve Fisher coming but I'm not sure in what capacity he's coming .

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks like some cool guns for the range day...I’d like to finger all of em..lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    Looks like some cool guns for the range day...I’d like to finger all of em..lol
    Last year the guys at the STI booth looked uncomfortable with the amount of fingering being done by me

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sak007 View Post
    Last year the guys at the STI booth looked uncomfortable with the amount of fingering being done by me
    Was it before or after they had to send one of their guys home for some disorderly conduct.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Was it before or after they had to send one of their guys home for some disorderly conduct.
    Now you got me curious. What happened?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    Uhhhhh nothing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Squek!
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads

They fingered UW.

Downloads
    Uploads
    What happens at range day stays at range day

Downloads
    Uploads
    VIP Party Outline.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thinking hard about going....it always lands on the woman’s b-day weekend...

Might talk her into it....would be Saturday most likely if so.

Would love to go to the range day..but not sure I can pull both days off and a Wednesday...ehhh..but I want to shoot some badass new goodies..lol

Who else is going

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll be their limping around range day & Fri

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    Thinking hard about going....it always lands on the woman’s b-day weekend...

Might talk her into it....would be Saturday most likely if so.

Would love to go to the range day..but not sure I can pull both days off and a Wednesday...ehhh..but I want to shoot some badass new goodies..lol

Who else is going
    Let me know if you're going to make it out on Saturday. I'm going to be there Friday, but will likely be there for the last half of Saturday so I can link up with a few people. Hope to see you there brother!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wish I could go. Instead I get to have my L4 and L5 vertebrae chopped, shaved, spaced correctly and bolted. Supposed to be back in fighting shape around November. Queue the Rocky theme. Opening my hot rod guitar shop bench in a few weeks. I'm offering tour setups at low prices.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!