Downloads
    Uploads

S&W M&P22 Compact Threaded

Just put some suppressor height aftermarket sights from Dawson Precision on my relatively new M&P22 Compact. Was having trouble with the factory rear sight and while waiting for S&W to send me a replacement I stumbled upon the Dawson sights. Would prefer a U-notch cut-out in the rear to better match my 10-8 Performance sights on my Glocks, but over all I'm happy.

I have to say this thing is a hoot to shoot, especially suppressed. I highly recommend picking one up, especially if you don't have a rimfire pistol. The only thing I don't love is the threaded barrel version is a bit funky because they use a thread adapter on the barrel for the suppressor mount that has to be removed (with a wrench) to remove the slide from the pistol (the barrel is fixed to the frame).

Here it is paired with a Rugged Occulus

Downloads
    Uploads
    Can confirm: fun as all getout. However, I prefer the fullsize version. Really fun with a dueling tree as well!

Just don't take it apart ... I've never seen a gun with so many parts. I'm pretty experienced, so I figured I could repair a broken safety in one. I had SO MANY parts in the bin when tried to put it back together I was completely flummoxed. Sent it back to the factory with an "I'm sorry I'm so stupid please halp" note and they fixed the safety and re-assembled it for me. What a nightmare, would never want to be dependent on one for sure ...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks fun..

Ya there threaded adapter on the fixed barrel is a little different..

I coated this years ago..first time..

Kids love this thing And with the same grip size as the full size 9’s etc..makes it for a good trainer
    Attached Images Attached Images