Threaded View

Downloads
    Uploads

2019 Precision Rifle Expo

I wasn't sure where to post this, so I figure I'd post it here, and Admins can move it where they deem appropriate.

Name:  Story Banner.png
Views: 293
Size:  57.1 KB

Precision Rifle Expo 2019

A collection of the top manufacturers and collective talent for all things related to long range precision shooting. The host location is one of the premier long range shooting facilities in the Southeastern US - Arena Training Facility. This location provides a unique opportunity to see the top equipment used by the best shooters in the country, where attendees can participate in seminars providing valuable education, and try out this equipment at many of the on-site long distance ranges. In addition, if you like what you see, many of the exhibitors will be offering their products for sale on-site. Event dates are September 28th & 29th, 2019. For more information or to register, you can visit www.precisionrifleexpo.com.

Cost to Attend the Event

The Precision Rifle Expo 2019 is open to the public. Preregistration for the event is $35. At the door, the cost is $50.
    Access to all the exhibitors in the main tent hall and range locations, plus the educational classes for both days, are included in this expense. Class Signup will not be required this year. Just go to the event, and attend the class of your choosing. Classes include:

• Precision Handloading - Troy Lawton, AMU
    • Wind Reading - Emil Praslick, Berger Bullets
    • Introduction to ELR - Chase Stroud, Applied Ballistics ELR Team
    • Kestrel Operation - Kestrel Ballistics
    • Fundamentals of Marksmanship - Jacob Bynum, Rifles Only
    • Rifle Maintenance - Bore Tech

All those 12 and over are welcome. Those between 12 and 18 must accompanied by a Parent.

Personal Firearms

At the Precision Rifle Expo, there will not be personal firearms allowed on the ranges.
    Last edited by Ordnance; 24 August 2019 at 21:54.