Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,788
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    CMT rail meaurement

    Iím looking at the CMT HDX 12.5 rail.

    Those of you who have the HDX, how do you like it? And is the 12.5 measurement exactly 12.5?

    Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    616
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0
    I don't have the HDX, but multiple other CMT UPHR-MOD1 rails, all measurements are spot on.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,788
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by cjd3 View Post
    I don't have the HDX, but multiple other CMT UPHR-MOD1 rails, all measurements are spot on.
    Thanks for the reply.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    13,713
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Good thing... CMT discontinued all rails except the HDX.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    In a warm, moist environment... Usually.
    Posts
    3,234
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0
    What's a good recommendation for a .308 rail? I've been looking at CMT and Fortis, but if there's any other solid choices out there, I'll give them a look.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    4,911
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Good thing... CMT discontinued all rails except the HDX.
    Dang. That didn't take long at all. Seems like it wasn't that long ago that they were introducing some new hand guards.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    13,713
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    Dang. That didn't take long at all. Seems like it wasn't that long ago that they were introducing some new hand guards.
    All other models were inferior. It just made sense.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    13,713
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    What's a good recommendation for a .308 rail? I've been looking at CMT and Fortis, but if there's any other solid choices out there, I'll give them a look.
    Centurion, CMT, pretty much my go to .308 handguards. SLR, Fortis, Aero, Mega if you can still find one.

    As long as it's a non-timed barrel nut, I'm on board.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    In a warm, moist environment... Usually.
    Posts
    3,234
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0
    Not a fan of time barrel nuts either. Once for the MD is enough.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •