Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh FFS.

Let's say one were, hypothetically, to have a Glock with an ACRo and they, hypothetically, had a particular slide. Would it be possible, hypothetically, to measure such setup and then, hypothetically state what configuration they used to measure such a setup and then share what that measurement was?

Or do I need to drive more web traffic to your site to get such an answer (which I haven't been able to find in your linked articles).

Downloads
    Uploads
    Here ya go. Not an exact measurement, but it's a clue.

The ACRO’s emitter enclosure is about half the height of competing open-topped RDS sights, so the ACRO P-1’s dot is already closer to the bore than competing sights. Combine this lowered emitter platform with Aimpoint’s new, integrated mounting system and a slide melt installation, and the tops of regular height pistol sights are visible through the P-1 window. That’s low. And that translates into speed when standard sights can be used to find the dot and line up a sight picture.
    Source is Recoil Magazine.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gatordev View Post

Or do I need to drive more web traffic to your site to get such an answer (which I haven't been able to find in your linked articles).
    Hahahahahahaha

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gatordev View Post
    Oh FFS.

Let's say one were, hypothetically, to have a Glock with an ACRo and they, hypothetically, had a particular slide. Would it be possible, hypothetically, to measure such setup and then, hypothetically state what configuration they used to measure such a setup and then share what that measurement was?

Well that's just uncalled for.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    Here ya go. Not an exact measurement, but it's a clue.

Source is Recoil Magazine.
    Interesting. I've looked through one before and we put it up next to my T1 and it seemed like it was higher than a RMR but obviously lower than the very high T1, but there was no real science to the comparison. I'll have to see if I can remember to bring a ruler the next time I shoot with the guy who has one, just for comparison's sake. For what it's worth, the T1 on an OEM slide w/ a Balor is ~13/16" (~2cm).

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hehe..

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    Right...

The answer entirely depends on what kind of slide you use.
    I’m not following this, as every slide is cut damn near the same all across the board...

Huh...anyways someone post up this info as I’m now curious myself.

One thing is the acro looks like a big damn box on their compared to a rmr..lol

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Irons are obviously more forgiving and allow for sloppy presentations. So when people complain the RMR requires one to “change their presentation” I guess I would agree but I would argue that it forces one to clean it up. The “RMR killer” ACRO has a pretty disappointing battery life considering how long it took to produce and the lineage behind it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by tact View Post
    The “RMR killer” ACRO has a pretty disappointing battery life considering how long it took to produce and the lineage behind it.
    I don't understand why people were so surprised about the ACRO battery life. Look at the battery spec sheets, and it was very obvious that it was going to have a fairly short battery life. A 2032 has almost 5 times the capacity as a 2025.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Default.mp3 View Post
    I don't understand why people were so surprised about the ACRO battery life. Look at the battery spec sheets, and it was very obvious that it was going to have a fairly short battery life. A 2032 has almost 5 times the capacity as a 2025.
    Having had mine on setting 7 for 3 months now, non-stop, I don't see the issue.