I’m about to summon Alamo’s long post skills here so bear with me

I’ve been debating getting a reflex sight for my Glock 19 (Gen 3). Primarily for range and suppressed shooting but would also be my daily carry.

I would need to have the slide milled or buy a new slide.

For the milling, online I’ve seen places like Battlewerks offering this service ($75 for the cut, $60 for either nitriding or cerakote, another $35 for a cover, etc). If there’s a better option thats reasonably priced for the service, I’m all for

OR

Brownells has a RMR slide for a Gen 3 G19 for $169.99 and $79.99 for the parts kit to build it out (~$250 total. But that pigeon holes me into an RMR which leads me to the next two questions:

With the adjustable LED RMR, which would be ideal, the 3.25 MOA or the 6.5 MOA dot?

I see there is a non adjustable RMR but I wonder if the self adjustment feature would leave me wanting. Also, the dual illum. RMR seems better suited on rifle mainly due to reticle choice but I may be wrong...I’d consider it with the 7 MOA dot if so.

Is there an alternative around the same $400 price point that’s worth considering?

Leupold Delta Point Pro 2.5 MOA or 7 MOA
Sig Romeo1 Reflex 3 MOA

The following are somewhat cheaper so I’m curious if they’re in the same league and even worth considering:
Vortex Venom or Viper (3 MOA or 6 MOA), both around $200 on Amazon
Burris FF3 3 MOA or 8 MOA (Currently $230 at Optics Planet, normally about $290 so I worry about durability etc)
Others I’ve left out?

The SRO and the ACRO are both more than I was wanting to pay

Thanks a bunch and I hope to learn from yalls experience since this is one thing I haven’t really done yet gun related