Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by PJD642 View Post
    One thing Suarez does say that surprised me is the window on the ACRO is actually smaller than the RMR (ACRO: 16mm x 16mm, RMR: 16mm x 22mm). Height is the same but width is greater on the RMR. Haven't confirmed this yet myself. Personally, I'm probably gonna get an for my work pistol ACRO once tax refund season arrives.
    The window maybe be smaller on paper, but the RMR emitter cuts off a fair bit of the bottom of the window, and the vertical dimension is generally seen as being more important to maximize the size of when mounted on a handgun.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    As usual, Saurez makes conclusions that aren't founded in reality. (snip) Yep, I'm totally gana listen to Saurez on topics that concern pistols, shooting, and training.
    He's definitely *special*. I edited my original post to try and better identify my sarcasm. Almost everything I've read from him seems to be based in some alternate universe, hence his differing opinions to yours & almost everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Default.mp3 View Post
    The window maybe be smaller on paper, but the RMR emitter cuts off a fair bit of the bottom of the window, and the vertical dimension is generally seen as being more important to maximize the size of when mounted on a handgun.
    Thank you, that makes sense.