Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My build

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would like to start out by saying that I am not a physicist nor am I an operator. That being said, by reading you guys' posts, im sure you guys have studied on the subject and had more experience building and tinkering with them than me. I have three 5.56 builds, all Aero. When I compare my (let's call it "stock rifle") with the rifle In this post, there is a difference. The "stock rifle" is the same brand everything except for it has milspec buffer spring and weight and it doesnt have an AGB. Both have the same VG6 muzzle break. I can tell you that the tubbs spring, spikes buffer, and AGB is softer shooting than the other. It's not a night and day difference, but It is a difference. I will try it today with a standard weight and report back. Thanks again guys for the info!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    This is the only vid I can find comparing different buffer bolt bounce. You Tube has taken some others down. The Spikes ST-T2 looks to bounce slightly more than the BCM, but not as much as I was lead to believe. By far the best is with the rifle buffer. I would expect the A5 system to split the difference.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=575Q0O41u5s
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice build, and welcome to the forum. There are a lot of great folks here with great ideas and background. I learned a lot here, and continue to do so. You've got a great setup. Now instead of changing everything, buy ammo and shoot the hell out of it. Get it dirty, see what it can do, see what you can do. Dry fire. When you run into something, don't be afraid to ask.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by cjd3 View Post
    buy ammo and shoot the hell out of it. Get it dirty, see what it can do, see what you can do. Dry fire. When you run into something, don't be afraid to ask.
    This is really the best advise right here. You picked the parts out that you liked, now just go shoot the hell out of it and see what works and what doesn't for you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Here is the 2 of them