In light of all of the division in this country, which I attribute to Barack Obama, Univerrsal Pictures is putting out a movie which depicts rich liberals paying money (big money) to kill "Deplorables".. no shit, Red state "Deplorables" to hunt and kill. They aren't pretending they are fictional characters, but real life Red State people. Their Trailors show rich Libs, killing Red Country Deplorables, for fun and a fee. The logic behind the killing is that the Libs believe they pay for everything in this country, so killing "deplorables" is good payback.

This is the most fucked up thing I've ever seen. Killing folks in red states because they are deemed, in Hillary's terms, Deplorables. This is no bull shit. Universal faced some opposition, but the rich, asshole folks there don't see a problem with it, and are going to go ahead with the film. It was first titled Red Vs. Blue, but now has another working title called the "Deplorables". Can you fucking believe this? If this doesn't set off a freaking fire storm in our country, I don't know what in the hell would.

The Liberals are tryly sick and violent. Remember all of those red state riots, both times Obama won? Yeah, me neither. Now Libs beat the shit out of old and decrepid seniors for wearing the "wrong" hat.

I just can't believe that Universal is going forward with this. Call me a "Tin Foil" hat dude, or conspiracy theorist, but this movie is for real. Google it and read the reviews. And those fuck wads are always accusing the conservative of us, and those of us who choose to pray to a god, and even to recognize those of us that don't believe in a spiritual existence to forgo all morality and legally hunt a class of people who the left accuses us to be deplorable.

I know that political posts aren't welcome here on WEVO, but I'm going to beg the Mods and Admin (UW) to let this one slide.

Jim