Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Uffdaphil View Post
    On the big B.S. front, a new coworker told a couple of us that he was a Viet vet. Stationed on a navy ship pulling downed pilots out of the South China Sea. As he looked kinda young I asked when his tour was. ‘83-‘84 he said.
    Yes, heard my fair share of that, too. I've also heard more people telling folks that they were former SEAL's than I think out numbered every man, woman and child that ever heard the word Navy.,,, ha..ha..ha.. but your guy takes the cake
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannosaur View Post
    Oh hell looking back I think I did that... my bad
    Go spank yourself, take pics, and send 'em to UW

Seriously, no biggie, I think a lot of these "Lounge" threads do that all the time. I was mostly just jesting around, and seeing how I'm not an Admin or a mod, It's really none of my business what you post, and wherre.

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger

Downloads
    Uploads
    The biggest gun BS I’ve been told is that .50 cals aren’t made for shooting people . That’s what I used mine for :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Former11B View Post
    The biggest gun BS I’ve been told is that .50 cals aren’t made for shooting people . That’s what I used mine for :)

Ever shoot a deer at knife range with a gustav?

Last edited by Joelski; 25 August 2019 at 14:28.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    We only use the .50 on material.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I’ve shot coyotes and hogs with .50’s and .416’s. Makes a hell of a mess.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    We only use the .50 on material.
    Who’s we? If you’re referring to the military....that’s a common mistake that got spread somehow. An M2 (or Barrett) can be used in multitude of ways and it’s role/employment determines if it’s anti-whatever. Our laws of war do not prohibit using the .50 BMG round, regardless of what it’s fired from, to be used against people

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry R View Post
    Ages ago, Gun City in Nashville ... nice LGS with a five lane indoor range in the basement. I frequented the place, and got to know most of the guys. Came in one day, and "Bob" (name changed to protect the guilty) was limping. "Bob" was a big ol country boy ... around 6'2" and close to 300 pounds. "Hey Bob, looks like you've got a hitch in your get-along." "Yeah, Jer, shot myself in the ass." Seems he was downstairs on the range, with a Baby Browning .25 in a small-of-the-back holster. During a draw and fire, he did a fire and draw. Drilled a hole through his left cheek with an FMJ. "Wow, that must have hurt." He grimaced, "Not near as bad as the long swab they ran back and forth through the hole a dozen times."
    Ha..ha..ha..ha.. I guess it depended on which hole in his ass they were running back and forth through....especially if it had Iodine or the likes on it.

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger

Downloads
    Uploads
    Who’s we? If you’re referring to the military....that’s a common mistake that got spread somehow. An M2 (or Barrett) can be used in multitude of ways and it’s role/employment determines if it’s anti-whatever. Our laws of war do not prohibit using the .50 BMG round, regardless of what it’s fired from, to be used against people
    We ... as in me... my team, my dept. I would never say we and include an organization I wasn't apart of.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    We ... as in me... my team, my dept. I would never say we and include an organization I wasn't apart of.
    My fault. I was thinking “we” as in the US. I know my locality has precision rifles (6.5/.308/.30-06) but no .50s...didn’t cross my mind about LEO. Sorry about that

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    How did this go from Humor and B.S. stories, to a political slug fest?
    I don't see anybody swingin' back at that bs.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!