Daniel Dense has a bolt gun that is called the Delta 5.

https://danieldefense.com/delta-5tm-...159-07365.html

On paper this checks a lot of boxes but I want to get further opinions to see if I am missing something good or bad.

The said purpose of the rifle will be trying to shoot as far and as accurately as possible. I could reasonably take it out between 1,400 and 2000 yards to plink some steel.

---

What I like about it (considering that I've never seen one in person, much less finger banged or actually shot one).

In no order:

The barrel is threaded from the factory.

The way the barrel attaches is through a barrel nut system, which means potentially there could be easier barrel replacements. Not that I plan to go through a lot of barrels but this could be a nice touch. You can also from what I gather switch calibers if you desire with "less" hassle (from 6.5 CM to .308 or vice versa)

The trigger is light and adjustable and it's single stage.

20 MOA base already included

Uses PMAGs

I am sure I could find some more things that I like once I get to play with one, but before I go chasing one of these down I would like opinions from the peanut gallery.

I do have the desire to get a nice Impact Precision, or a Defiance (or some other) high dollar $1,200 action and just build up a gun but all things considered I might have to go with an off the rack model first and try to wear one of those out (that is until my lottery numbers come in)...

What do you guys think?