After testing all of the Q cans when they first hit the market I was really impressed by the design of their direct thread but especially their qd mount with the tapered design of the Cherry Bomb . Now begins the dilemma of wanting to get the Q cans but not wanting to deal with being stuck with brand specific mounts that won't work on any of my other brands while wanting a solution for Silencerco's deplorable asr mounting system . If only there was a uniform thread pitch that companies would build a mount option for .

Enter DeadAir's keymo mount which will deal with my asr mount issues but I will only be able to use Silencerco or DeadAir cans . Time passes & Q develops the Plan B which also solves the mortar issue of the asr so my silencerco woes are covered. But what if their are new cans I will want which is a guarantee , do I have to buy all new brakes and only use certain cans on certain guns ?

Enter the Energetic Armament who after playing around with mount designs for their Vox decided that their wasting their time when DeadAir & Q have made far superior mounting systems for qd so why not make it 1.375-24 so it can accept multiple brand mounts . Then another company jumps on board of this fantastic trend in providing options & makes the YHM Turbo K which fits all mounts in 1.375-24 .

Sorry for this long winded post but I just felt like mentioning that I'm very excited about this trend in suppressor manufacturers allowing for multiple options in mounts so I can use multiple brand cans across all my firearms with only having to use one brake.