Downloads
    Uploads

Need Windows Help

Hey, guy's I need some help with Windows 10. Every time Windows does decide my system needs to update my system, it screws up my OS and everything get's totally screwed up. However, this time it seems almost a joy so that my bookmarks ran north and south, but now my bar appears under the address, URL spot. Can anyone tell me how to get that, to run and appear north and south on the right hand side of my post's . Thanks for the help.

FT
    Last edited by FortTom; 29 August 2019 at 06:00.
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    Are you using Internet Exploder, or Microsoft Edge?
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hopefully you're not using IE... download Google Chrome. Seems to be the most stable on Win 10

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm just baffled by the fact your OS is getting screwed consistently with updates. Yeah ... only dumb people use IE ... like the government
    Find my photos on: Flickr, Facebook, Instagram

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thompson View Post
    I'm just baffled by the fact your OS is getting screwed consistently with updates. Yeah ... only dumb people use IE ... like the government
    Mine just did something as well. After the update yesterday, it nuked the desktop picture. Not a big deal, but it's not the first time it's done that after an update. Overall, I don't mind Win10, but their software updates are draconian.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Major updates will reset much more of your customized settings than with smaller incremental updates. The May refresh was a stinker security-wise and the remediation for that build is likely what's causing these issues.

Patience is a virtue here; breaks get fixed pretty quickly. To learn more about your system and what goes on, join the Windows Insider Team. Their site is full of information and whys, but also shows what's coming.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    O.K, I have Edge and Chrome installed. Sometimes in Edge video's take for ever to load, like youtube, facebook, etc. So I mostly use Chrome. Chrome has a few fleas also, and occasionally gives me problems. Prior to the last update I had this baby tweaked. I doubt that, if I can get the bugs out, I won't let it update any more. Still leaves me the problem with my favorites being saved. I would have installed a Linux partition, but the problems with that get far more technical. Also finding some Linux based programs don't play well with some versions of Linux. I wonder if some of the spinoff's with Linux broke the Cardinal rule and forked the kernal. Anyway I don't want to sit and play tech geek anymore, too old and too damn frustrating. So, anyone know how to get the favorites bar in Chrome to run N/S on the right side of the screen like it did before the last Win update?

Thanks,

FT
    Last edited by FortTom; 4 September 2019 at 06:43.
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper