Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    Does anyone know anything about ToolCraft?

Apparently they make some left handed BCG as well.
    I'm a lefty .
    I'm also concerned with CQ issues since ToolCraft was purchased by a certain company I will not name for fear of conjuring them an making all my rifles get infected .

Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree completely as a lefty, it’s a gimmick

Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Honestly, lefty uppers are a gimmick. What problem is left hand ejection solving for lefties? Minimal gas reduction while shooting suppressed? All while giving up commonality of spare parts like the carrier and bolt? If this your 4-5th upper and you just want one for the sake of one, go for it. There's a reason I only have 1 LH upper.
    FFL 07/ NFA 02
    TWN Certified Hydro Dipper

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Honestly, lefty uppers are a gimmick. What problem is left hand ejection solving for lefties? Minimal gas reduction while shooting suppressed? All while giving up commonality of spare parts like the carrier and bolt? If this your 4-5th upper and you just want one for the sake of one, go for it. There's a reason I only have 1 LH upper.

I’m a lefty shooter and feel the same as you. Shot a friend’s left hand stag and honestly I’m happy with all my right hand ejection ar’s.

Downloads
    Uploads
    After a bit of discussion the whole left hand thing is shelved. Now I just need to build or buy a regular AR that fits his budget.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I lied, I actually discovered I have 2 LH uppers. LOL

Good move on your part alamo. Instead of paying a premium for a LH upper, find a quality upper build in his price range.