Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Just get a Medford knife.... so you keep tabs on it and not lose it.
    Yeah. They have a special deal at Optics Planet. Only $2,299 for a folder. Hell, I think I'll pick up a dozen or two.
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    I’ve handled a few. $700 folders that have nothing to justify its cost. Other than intentional weakening of the blade for aesthetics that is. Then again I’d guess 90% will never see use.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    I’ve handled a few. $700 folders that have nothing to justify its cost. Other than intentional weakening of the blade for aesthetics that is. Then again I’d guess 90% will never see use.
    I've handled a few, they're well made, but I agree, most would not see any use, and I personally would have a tough time beating the shit out of a $700 knife.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I lost my hinderer because the clip easily snagged on things. I had a close call with it once when it snagged on a large garbage bag I was lifting. Lost it for a few hours. Went back to the dumpster, which hasn’t been dumped yet, and there it was hanging from the side of the bag. The next time it snagged, I was on a road trip. Then it was lost for good. There was no way I’d pony up to replace it.

I am really enjoying my current giant mouse biblio. It’s about $175. Clip doesn’t snag or scratch on things when I brush against them. Handy blade design. If I lose it, I’ll be disappointed, but will still buy it another.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You had to have a bent clip to lose it. Of all the knives I have and have had, the Hinderers aren't any worse or better. They mostly use the same bend. Might consider a belt pouch, or pocket carry.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads

Decent Folder Knife for $100 plus or minus?

This was pocket carry. The clip wasn’t bent or loose but the end curve more protruded and sharp than my current giant mouse. Just my experience.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Pocket carry as in in the pocket, not clipped to it. Old school pocket knife carry style.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!