Thread: WTB UCWRG Upper

Downloads
    Uploads

WTB UCWRG Upper

Well this is a long shot in the dark but may as well ask. My dumb ass hesitated for a day too long last time (only a few weeks ago) that Umbrella had uppers available for sale. Looked like they matched the lowers in color and had a newer/nicer version of the logo. I’ve got one of the original billet lowers with the 3D logo engraved and have been waiting for an upper for it. Only reason I didn’t jump was because I had literally JUST finished building an upper about 3 hours prior...

Don’t suppose anyone purchased a spare they’d be willing to sell would they? Probably be willing to give you over what you paid for it just because it’s be less painful than continuing to kick myself over it.

Here’s the one I’m after:

https://www.ucwrg.com/materiel/upper...iver-stripped/
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't fret... I hear stock will be coming in more regularly. Keep yourself on the notify me list.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh man... here’s hoping!
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Don't fret... I hear stock will be coming in more regularly. Keep yourself on the notify me list.
    I have been on that list for 2 years and have never received an email from them. I even opened an account with a login and password thinking that would help. But all the while I get 3-4 emails from Brownells everyday and no matter what I do I cant unsubscribe from them...
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.