Downloads
    Uploads

Rainier Arms now in Wichita KS

https://www-1.kansas.com/news/busine...235158407.html

It sounds like the cost of doing business in KS is substantially better than WA, as well as WA becoming more and more anti-gun.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I was wondering why we didn’t have a thread here on this. I think it’s a good move and expansion. Article says headquarters will remain in Washington though, which I’ve heard mixed reports about.

Disappointing that tyrants drive away good people and good business.

Downloads
    Uploads
    This is going to put a dent in UW's monthly buying spree's...
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Is there still a RA presence in WA?
    "I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Downloads
    Uploads
    Honestly, my spending has been curbed the last 6 months... we're building a house.

The big takeaways from this announcement: The Firearms Academy is a separate building from the new warehouse. The academy will be its own entity, running a range, training classes, ect. GW Ayers will be running the Firearms Academy.

For the local guys, the main storefront will still be open, but will be carrying a limited number of items from the catalog. You can still pick up anything they offer from the store front, but it will take a few additional days to get it to the store from the warehouse. No additional charge. This will suck for guys who want to touch and fondle whatever they're interested before they buy... but overall, I think the Wichita location allows them to ship orders and reach customers much faster.

I doubt they'll move the HQ 100% over to Kansas. John has lots of roots in WA and I doubt he'd move... unless the business and political climate get a lot worse.... which is always possible.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Idk, the article already says he has a house there?

Wichita.... I drive through there several times a year; would be cool to actually be able to go into the store front for once. Though... Kansas... Cornfield Arms just doesn’t have the same ring to it as Rainier.
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn View Post
    Idk, the article already says he has a house there?

Wichita.... I drive through there several times a year; would be cool to actually be able to go into the store front for once. Though... Kansas... Cornfield Arms just doesn’t have the same ring to it as Rainier.
    He's got a home there yes... basically somewhere to sleep while he's there vs. staying at a hotel.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Great move.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats to John on the expansion. I remember going down to the rainier arms open house years ago. They have grown well.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks guys, the expansion is going well. Slowly but surely. We are about 60-70% there. We will be fully functional in 60 days I'm guessing. Lot's of moving parts. Our business in WA will not change. Well, we will have more room to expand here since a lot of distribution will be moved to Wichita.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by John Hwang View Post
    Thanks guys, the expansion is going well. Slowly but surely. We are about 60-70% there. We will be fully functional in 60 days I'm guessing. Lot's of moving parts. Our business in WA will not change. Well, we will have more room to expand here since a lot of distribution will be moved to Wichita.
    Great work John. I have seen too many companies grow and turn into complete SH!T. I am glad to see that you are expanding and are still able to keep the same quality that we have all grown accustom to with Rainier Arms.

I can remember one of the first experiences with Rainier Arms back in 2008. Completely personal touch and even called me to make sure that the order was fulfilled to my expectations.

Well done!
    "I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston