Downloads
    Uploads

FS "new" barreled upper

SOLD

Started a project and I am not going to finish it. Have my eyes on something else and going to be moving in a different direction. This upper is assembled but was never fired so all the parts are "new." Selling as used because there are some installation marks. Also, I used Red Loctite on the gas block so fair warning that if you need to remove the gas block you will need to heat it with a torch first.

Parts List:
    1. Foxtrot Mike Billet monolithic upper receiver and 15" MLok rail ($165)
    2. Rosco Bloodline 16" barrel 1:7 twist 5.56, mid gas, gov't profile ($150)
    3. YHM Micro gas block with midlength gas tube ($40)

I have over $350 in this but will let this go for $260 Shipped OBO if you pay with paypal F&F (gift option).

Thanks.

Trades? Yes! Let me know what optics you have for trade.

Last edited by rxer311; 4 October 2019 at 23:39.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sending a DM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    PM replied

A little update on the URG. I was so close to finishing the gun off I actually just put the whole thing together and took it to the range yesterday afternoon.

So here is the deal. It is not in the same condition it is in when I listed it, however, I am still interested it moving it to work on other projects (I was actually thinking of taking the whole rifle in to get valued for a trade on a new crossbow).

So the upper is now complete with PSA BCG and an Anderson Ambi Charging handle. I also put on a YHM Phantom flash hider. Its actually a pretty nice shooter. I will let the whole URG go for $100 more than in my listing, or I can take the BCG and CH and FH off and still sell. (but it has 100 rounds through it now).

The other thing is I could sell the whole rifle and ship it to your FFL. Its an AERO M4E1 lower with a standard LPK, Magpul K2 grip, Magpul fixed carbine stock with a standard receiver extension with a QD endplate. I will let the whole rifle go for $530 shipped.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Spf

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by rxer311 View Post
    Spf
    You have a completed rifle picture ??

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk