Downloads
    Uploads

Extreme Duty Bolt

Sneak Peek – Extreme Duty Bolt

Here’s a first look at the upcoming Extreme Duty Bolt from newcomer Extreme Defense.

Name:  img_6446.jpg
Views: 695
Size:  344.9 KB

It was designed to serve as a longer lasting, functionally improved replacement for the current TDP Bolt. It is fully functional and compatible with TDP bolt carriers and M4/M16 barrel extensions.

The Extreme Duty Bolt maintains functional compatibility with existing systems without requiring the use of proprietary architecture or system changes.

Name:  img_6443.jpg
Views: 772
Size:  211.1 KB

While there are several things going on here, the most glaring is the presence of dual ejectors. Sure, you’ve seen them before, but that was on 7.62 bolts. This is the first successful use of dual ejectors on a 5.56mm bolt, using standard components.
    You’ll also notice the high lubricity coating which gives it that black sheen. This coating provides a long wearing surface which enhances part life, reduces the need for lubricants, and allows carbon to just wipe off.

We’ll share more details on the lug and body geometry as it gets closer to release. Patent Pending, the Extreme Duty Bolt will be available soon from Extreme Defense.

http://soldiersystems.net/2019/09/30...eme-duty-bolt/
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks like a PVD coating like Mystic black from Cryptic coatings. Duel ejectors, you will be picking up your brass from the next county I suppose. I could be wrong but it looks like they beefed up the lug recesses/face which is nothing new since AR15 Performance did it with their superbolt years ago. But he has stopped making the 5.56 version though. Maybe he sold the patent...

Interesting design though. Wonder what the street price will be?
    Last edited by Stone; 1 October 2019 at 07:59.
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I’ve had 2 different 7.62 bolts with dual ejectors crack. I’ll pass on that “improvement”.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I just don’t see where they’ll be huge demand for this... how many people have even broken a bolt or had to replace one? 500 rounds a year ... I bet the average bolt still last 10+ years for the average casual shooter

Downloads
    Uploads
    And then it also has to compete with the known and proven LMT E-Bolt.
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    I’ve had 2 different 7.62 bolts with dual ejectors crack. I’ll pass on that “improvement”.
    Brand?
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!