Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by VIPER 237 View Post
    Bobro is my first choice, and I tried but nothing gets added to my cart so I think they’re out of stock.
    You look at the right one? Search 201... all the discounted mounts come up. 20 MOA and 0 MOA 34mm

http://www.bobroengineering.com/view/product/78/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    Why is everybody baggin' on Griffin? KMFB fanbois? Is Griffin the new poors? Spill. It's pretty hard to reinvent the circle, so I'd love to hear what they chewed off of KAC. Is the fact they mimic'd circles with squares on their SD can? Good God, they're all guilty of copying the tubular design off of somebody. Call teh Feds Edith!!
    I recently looked into it and way back I don't know how many years back (like when GA just started) the Griffin guy owned or used a KA suppressor with a gate lock on it.

When firearms were shot with that particular type of mount system the can would rotate under fire so the shooter would shoot half moon patterns.

They apparently figured out how to put better anti rotation built into the mounting system so there was much better POI shift.

According to the podcast I listened to there were three or four companies all making gate lock as well.

I didn't pay attention to all of the other details but apparently there were some other things improved upon as well.

For that now people are bitching trying to say it was "stolen" from knights etc.

Truth be told it sounds like a Jr high school drama queen bunch of bullshit to me. I'm coming to learn that the firearms industry as a whole is full of that kind of thing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah I called in and their cart system is messed up so I just ordered one over the phone. Thanks for the heads up

Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    You look at the right one? Search 201... all the discounted mounts come up. 20 MOA and 0 MOA 34mm

http://www.bobroengineering.com/view/product/78/
    FFL 07/ NFA 02
    TWN Certified Hydro Dipper

Downloads
    Uploads
    Let’s be honest, they have blatantly copied products and it was only for the sole purpose of “improving” it, however, they aren’t the only ones in the business doing it either.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by VIPER 237 View Post
    Yeah I called in and their cart system is messed up so I just ordered one over the phone. Thanks for the heads up
    Reminds me of when I wanted a 34mm that was OOS a while back. I called and Andrew himself answered. I said I wanted to make sure I could mount the scope with the eyepiece at the charging handle. He had me measure a bunch of dimensions and had one out to me within the week. My kind of customer service!

Re the Griffin, I would probably try one if they offered without all those threaded holes for offsets that I would never use. For a little less $$.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Downloads
    Uploads
    I got my mount today from Andrew. That was serious fast shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Uffdaphil View Post
    Reminds me of when I wanted a 34mm that was OOS a while back. I called and Andrew himself answered. I said I wanted to make sure I could mount the scope with the eyepiece at the charging handle. He had me measure a bunch of dimensions and had one out to me within the week. My kind of customer service!

Re the Griffin, I would probably try one if they offered without all those threaded holes for offsets that I would never use. For a little less $$.
    FFL 07/ NFA 02
    TWN Certified Hydro Dipper