Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    About a year ago I picked up a synthetic belt from Daltech. It easily supports a G19 and spare mag. I like the 3/4" hole spacing, unlike most 1" spacing used by many OTS belts.
    https://www.daltechforce.com/collect...rbio-gun-belts

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you wait long enough Voodoo will tell you that you can only use a belt specifically designed for AIWB......which he just happens to have designed a “AIWB specific” belt for Vdev.......

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by tact View Post
    If you wait long enough Voodoo will tell you that you can only use a belt specifically designed for AIWB......which he just happens to have designed a “AIWB specific” belt for Vdev.......
    Dude you are on a roll.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Resurrecting this for input...

I'm trying to grab a P365 and want to have a IWB holster for it. As I've been perusing options, I've come across the Tulster Holster brand. There seem to be A LOT of mostly positive reviews, but I can tell the company is pretty media savvy and have set up Google to give them lots of positive hits, which worries me. They seem pretty low profile and generally well finished. The clip seems to be the biggest complaint.

Anyone have any thoughts on these?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gatordev View Post

I'm trying to grab a P365 and want to have a IWB holster for it. As I've been perusing options, I've come across the Tulster Holster brand. There seem to be A LOT of mostly positive reviews, but I can tell the company is pretty media savvy and have set up Google to give them lots of positive hits, which worries me. They seem pretty low profile and generally well finished. The clip seems to be the biggest complaint.

On that particular holster no... but I am carrying a 365XL in a Tier 1 concealment holster and it is by FAR the most concealable holster I have ever used.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gatordev View Post

I don't carry a lot of IWB for what it's worth. I prefer OWB, but do see the merits of IWB during hot months, and/or if you want to carry a full size pistol and have the room up front.

The clip could be sturdier, but I haven't had any actual issues with it. For the price, Tulster is a pretty good holster from what I can tell in my limited use.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks. Managed to grab a P365 for a very good price, just waiting for KY Guns to ship it. Looks like I'll order one of these holsters and give it a shot.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Check out these guys local to me. They have tons of options.

http://www.3iholsters.com/
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Recommendations for a Glock 19 holster. Iwb back right handed.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by inthegame View Post
    Recommendations for a Glock 19 holster. Iwb back right handed.
    Checkout the Crossbreed Super Tuck.

The Crossbreed Reckoning is their new one and looks good, too, but I haven't tried one yet.