Downloads
    Uploads

Barrels and other parts

No trades

PayPal only. You cover fees PM Is the best way to contact me.

Ballistic Advantage 22" 6.5 Creedmoor Rifle Length Fluted AR 308 Barrel, Premium Series with pinned gas block, nitrated gas tube, and Epsilon VG6. All new never used. $220 or best offer Shipped

https://www.ballisticadvantage.com/2...um-barrel.html

Last edited by docsherm; Today at 11:39.
    "I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Downloads
    Uploads
    Make an offer
    "I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Downloads
    Uploads
    Updated

Downloads
    Uploads
    Make an offer