Downloads
    Uploads

Is this a fair trade?

I have my Eotech EXPS 2-0 for sale/trade here and elsewhere, and I had a trade offer come through that seem to work in my favor. I like EOtechs due to the reticle so for some reason I always end up with one even though I have really bad astigmatism...then I end up getting rid of them.

Somebody offered up their Trijicon Accupower 1-4 with the green horseshoe reticle with a Leupold Mark 2 mount. I don't really dig the mount but the Accupower seems like a decent LPVO.

Anybody have experience with them? I will probably switch it over to a Warne mount.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would do that trade.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I would do that trade.
    Thanks...I value your opinion UW...you have used a ton of gear.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Dude, you made out like a bandit on that deal! It's a pretty decent optic, IMO, right on the line between budget and mid-grade level of offerings. I have one and have been happy with it. I tend to shoot without illumination in the daytime, or look through the aperture on a backup iron sight to decrease the bloom of the holographic sights (It works!). I bought my Accupower on Will and Rich's recommendation and like it far better than the Steiner that went TU pretty shortly after arriving at the ranch.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Never had either. But on paper you seem to be getting the better deal.