Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Glock 44 .22LR

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Umarex even in business? Seems like anytime I was remotely interested in any of their .22LR, you can never find one.
    I think just air guns and Airsoft. I’ve never had any luck finding any of their stuff in stock. Wanted a MP5 clone for my kid but no go.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    That video made this seem a lot more interesting to me. I don't own any kind of Glock but if they can get the reliability they claim... I would buy one once they get a suppressor ready version available.
    Totally agree. Best to wait a year or two anyhow to let things settle and give them time to fix the inevitable first-run issues. My bet is eventually they'll sell it with a threaded barrel included.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MoxyDave View Post
    Totally agree. Best to wait a year or two anyhow to let things settle and give them time to fix the inevitable first-run issues. My bet is eventually they'll sell it with a threaded barrel included.
    That's my plan. I'm going to wait a bit, see how much the blue label price will be, I'm guessing sub $300. Also like you said, wait to see if they offer it with the threaded barrel. I'm sure in the mean time, the usual players will offer 3rd party threaded barrels and other Glock accessories for it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Totally agree. Best to wait a year or two anyhow to let things settle and give them time to fix the inevitable first-run issues.
    This is a Glock thread, not a Sig thread.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerUp View Post
    This is a Glock thread, not a Sig thread.
    Hah yeah, it's true. However there is just no way Glock or any manu can put in the testing hours from the massive number of guns that will be sold in just a year. People will break it, one way or another ...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hah yeah, it's true. However there is just no way Glock or any manu can put in the testing hours from the massive number of guns that will be sold in just a year. People will break it, one way or another ...
    Judging from Glocks previous releases, the problems which were an issue (like gen4's accuracy and brass to face ejecting) were things they knew about and didn't care. Glock wouldn't release a 19 sized .22 without it being able to function properly. As said above, they aren't Sig, these will sell quickly.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just seen on Facebook dudes Glock 44 .22 blows up polymer and destroys slide..lol....I can’t figure out how to link it. Sorry.

Anyone shooting one ?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Can we call it a Highpoint thread now? Since Sig .22’s actually stay in one piece. HAHAHAHAHA

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    I seen both those. Just seen another one with parts loose and fubar on another forum..

Lol..the polymer slide is....Gheyyyyyyy

Downloads
    Uploads
    Saw one with a out of battery discharge today.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's got shit all over it.

Of course there's more data that needs to be gathered to see what the underlying problems may be. Is it bad metallurgy with the slides? Poor selection of ammo possibly leading to over-pressure or squib loads?
    What metallurgy?
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    That's my plan. I'm going to wait a bit, see how much the blue label price will be, I'm guessing sub $300. Also like you said, wait to see if they offer it with the threaded barrel. I'm sure in the mean time, the usual players will offer 3rd party threaded barrels and other Glock accessories for it.
    I darn near bought one on presales, but remembered there would be bugs to work out. Like anything under a certain level, new releases are beta runs, not rtm quality. That's not a knock on Glock (exclusively), but is fairly consistent in all manufactured goods. I also considered blue label, but at it's projected stabilized cost, I'd rather save that discount toward a more costly model.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    Saw one with a out of battery discharge today.
    Lol

Also seen military arms dude is having problems also

They need to work out the bugs, that and the polymer slide doesn’t intrigue me one bit